PLAY (2)

~Kodai Residence~
'Izuku is seen with a uncomfortable expression on his face as he finds himself in the middle of a "Sleepover" like isn't it medieval times aren't y'all supposed to be asleep?'

Izuku: *sigh* Okay.. why am i here again?

Yui: To answer questions and also *points at a girl with orange hair* She's been a fan of you for a long time now say hi to her would ya?

Izuku: A person? Fan of a vigilante? Im starting to question if im dreaming or you guys are just flat out stupid-

'Yui is seen holding a frying pan on her right hand as she looks at Izuku with a glare'

Winter(head): Rule no.1 never say a girl is stupid Izuku.

Izuku(head): That's not fair she can call me an idiot and i can't call her stupid?

Winter(head): It's the circle of life Izuku..

Izuku: *sigh* Fine.. I'll go talk to her.

Yui: *small smile* Splendid now if you excuse me i need to cook something.

'As Yui left the room Izuku sighed and approached the Orange haired girl that looks to be lost on her own Thoughts.'

Izuku: Hi- Ughm- *nudges her* You dead?

???: LASAGNA!

Izuku: •_•

Winter(head): LASAGNA!

Izuku(head): DON'T ENCOURAGE HER WINTER!

'As the girl snaps back to reality she looks to her side as she got stars appear on her eyes'

???: Oh! Who are you?

Izuku: *deadpan look* Just call me Midoriya

???: Oh Midoriya huh.. sounds familiar anyways my name is Itsuka Kendo! It's very nice to meet you.

Izuku: Likewise so.. what are you doing here is there a meeting going around?

Kendo: Meeting? No of course not i just like to hang out with Yui *smiles*

Izuku: Okay then have fun im gonna get out of here befor-

Yui: Before what Midoriya? *Close eyed smile*

Izuku(head): WINTER WHERE THE HELL DID SHE CAME FROM?!

Winter(head): The kitchen dummy

Izuku: :/ Well F#ck

'So.. let's say Izuku's night was hell and it ended on Yui giving him a big dinner and i mean big that it even made Izuku share food with winter and that doesn't that often'

Yui: Midoriya your room is downstairs.

Izuku: But there's no rooms downstairs.

Yui: Exactly, Your sleeping on the couch tonight *closes door*
.
.
.
.
.
.
Winter(head): CALM DOWN IZUKU DON'T MAKE DECISIONS YOUR GONNA REGRET!

'Izuku is seen with blue flame around his palms as he closes his eyes to calm himself down'

Izuku: That B#tch.. istg if it weren't for giving us shelter and food i would have destroyed this place.. *lays on the couch*

Winter(head): You have to remember never to let your anger control you Izuku..

Izuku: Anger can be used as a weapon if used correctly *closes eyes* Night Winter.

Winter(head): Night..

~Kodai's Room~
'Kendo is seen talking to Yui as they were both getting ready for bed as Kendo turned off the lights'

Kendo: Hey Yui why are you so cold to Midoriya? I mean there's your parents room left why don't he just stay there..

Yui: You don't understand anything and besides he's a complete stranger we don't know yet that he can be trusted, I'll be not surprised when we wake up all my stuff has probably been stolen.

Kendo: Yui..

Yui: Whatever.. happens happens it is what it is.. Goodnight Itsuka

Kendo: Goodnight..

~Morning~
'Yui woke up with the light on her face as she yawned and looked to her side to see Itsuka sleeping soundly as she smiled and got up but she forgot one thing'

Winter(head): Oh Izuku your making pancakes?

Izuku(head): Yep my specialty..

Winter(head): You know what to do *smiles*

Izuku: *smiles* Yeah i do *inhales* MAKING PANCAKES MAKING BACON PANCAKE-

Yui: ARGHHHHH!!!

Izuku: ARGGHH!!! *Looks at yui* What are yo- *pancake falls off*....

Yui: Oh my god, Im so sorr-

Izuku: REEEEEEEEEE!!!! *Launches at Yui*

We'll be right back-

-jayden out