Things

(-Outside 1'b dorm-)
'Chisaki is seen towering over kendo, tetsutetsu and a couple of teachers they heard something from chisaki'

IZUKU MIDORIYA

Kendo(head): Why is he looking for Izuku and why is he so ugly?

Tetsutetsu: EYO TEACH! this freak of a dinosaur want's to throw hands with IzuBro..

'This made some of the teacher eyes go wide and question why does this Dinosaur looking ass villain want's beef to someone who can literally kill him in an instant'

Everyone: Here we go again..

-(To Yui)-
'Yui is seen slowly overwhelming Toga and she ends up pinning her to the ground but Toga had plans'

Toga: *smile* got you.. *sticks her weapon to her thigh* Sip.. Sip...

Yui: Gah! 'What the.. what's going on..' GRAAA! *Takes off the weapon herself* grr..

'This was nothing but a Immediate reaction from Yui she will feel the pain later but adrenaline is keeping the pain almost not there as she kicks Toga in the face'

Toga: ?! *Falls down* Wha-

Yui: *grabs her from the collar* Night night! *Turns small* CONSECUTIVE SLAPS!

Yui: GO TO SLEEP GO TO SLEEP GO TO SLEEP2x *reels in a punch* ANDD PUNCH!

'Yui Punches Toga straight to the face knocking her out and Yui just looked so smug and cool'

Yui: *smiles* I won.. :) *grunts* O-ow! Okay adrenaline is gone.. I REPEAT ADRENALINE IS GONE!-

-(Back to Chisaki)-
'Kendo is seen behind tetsutetsu and Vlad king sensei Because they wanted to be 'manly' making kendo sweatdrop'

Kendo: You know im literally stronger than both of you right?

Vk: No your not -_-

Kendo: I know im not but the audience thinks so *winks at readers*

.....

Tetsutetsu: Let's just leave the flirting for later and focus on the fight?

Chisaki: GIVE ME BACK ERI! *touches the ground* OR DIE!

Everyone: ?!

'Huge spikes came from the ground towards the 1-b student and teacher but cementos was there to block it off'

Kendo: This guy said he wanted Izuku and now he also wants Eri? Is this villain spoiled or something?

Tetsutetsu: Ikr? So not manly-

Chisaki: SHUT UP! I CAN KILL YOU RIGHT NOW BUT I WON'T BECAUSE IM YOUR WEAK AND A WASTE OF MY TIME!

'Everyone just looked at Chisaki with the look of dissapointment *aka tanjiro's face* with also a mix of -_-'

Kendo: So- basically he's lazy?

Vk: Seems about right-

Tetsutetsu: AM I THE ONLY ONE TAKING THIS THING SERIOUSLY? WHERE IS IZUBRO ANYWAYS!?

-(With Izuku)-
'Izuku is seen infront of cashier paying for they're food and yes i meant they're because winter is a hungry little foxy girl and if she doesn't get fed she will turn into a yan yan'

Izuku: Thanks how much?

Waitress: 1,200 yen please ^^

Izuku: Hai! *Gives 1,200 yen* thank you kind maiden *takes the bags of food*

'Izuku slowly walked outside and went to the side of the ally to hide himself because he really needs to'

Izuku(head): Winter come out otherwise the food is gonna get cold!

Winter: Okay!

'Winter Immediately goes out of his mindscape and grabbed the burger and the fries from the bag and goes straight inside his mindscape again'

Izuku: -_- i need to eat to you know?

Winter(head): You'll be okay *bites* you are human afterall

Izuku(head): Your literally a familiar you don't need to eat-

Winter(head): I do what i want okay?! It's just so good!

Izuku(head): You've been watching way too many food wars..

'And then Izuku hears ringing and he saw his phone ringing and he saw it was tetsutetsu's name'

Izuku(call): Yahello

Tetsutetsu(call): *panting* YOU NEED TO COME HELP US MAN! *Pant* I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN TAKE ANYMORE OF THIS-

'Hearing this made winter drop her fries and Izuku to pale of shockness because they misunderstood what he was saying'

Izuku(call): Listen bro- what happens inside a bedroom needs to stay in the bedroom..

Tetsutetsu(call): What?! No! What are you-

Kendo(same call): TETSUTETSU!

'Once again Izuku pales and Winter just looks horrified this time the burger falls directly to the ketchup and mustard'

Winter:  .... NOOOOOO!!!

Izuku: OMG ARE YOU TWO?! HAVING UGHM SOME PRIVATE TIME IMMA CALL YOU BACK LATER TELL ME WHAT IT FEELS LIKE! /////

Tetsutetsu(call): W-WHAT?! NO! IZUKU WA-

*hangs up*

Izuku: I know.. we were bro's but that is another level of bromance- he basically said he needed help.. from tha-

Winter(head): MY FOOD!

-(With tetsutetsu)-
'He is seen fuming with anger and blushing because he just realized what he just said on the call and kendo is looking confused and Chisaki is fighting the teacher and winning'

Chisaki: HAHAHAHAHA die! You peasents!

K,T: -_-

Tetsutetsu: We should help-

Kendo: No we shouldn't-

Tetsutetsu: 0_0

Kendo: :D

Tetsutetsu: -_-

Kendo: (:3)

'Tetsutetsu Immediately goes to metal form and helped the teacher and kendo just sighed and expanded her hands to fight back as well'

K,T: CHISAKI!

Chisaki: Ahh yes the fellow 1-b students just what i need to break the brat once and for a- GAH!

'Vlad king hits him with a blood bullet making him flinch and chisaki looked angry more than ever'

Chisaki: YOU DARE TOUCH ME?! YOU WILL KNOW TRUE PAIN!

Everyone: Duck...

-jayden out