Protect the Camp

-yo
--------------------------------------
-Lov-
'the vanguard squad and the rest is seen on the top of the.mountain looking down at the camp'

Dabi: let's burn it all on the ground..

Muscular: let me kill someone!

Toga: i wonder how cute they'll look when i cut them down piece by piece

Mr compressor: aight gang.. you know the deal capture izuku midoriya..

Lov: hai!

-meanwhile with the class-
'izuku is seen talking to the 7 chosen.. to fight'

Izuku: aight listen up.. you'll have a pairing go with you.. I'll go alone..

6: what?!

Yui: izuku don't be a stranger in this group your basically our own voice..

Setsuna: eyo.. what do you mean champ?

Izuku: i got winter with me..

6: oh..

Izuku: so here are the pairings..

1: setsuna and yui
2: kendo and tetsutetsu
3: awse and pony

Izuku: that's the three groups.. setsuna and yu take the middle, kendo and tetsutetsu the left wing.. awase and pony the right wing undertood?

6: yes sir!

Izuku: winter come out..

Winter: hai hai! *Fox form*

'izuku motioned the rest of the class to go to him to tell them the plan'

Izuku: aight guys this is important so listen very carefully.. i need 3 back ups people for every spot.. of the forest got it?

1-b: hai!

'the teacher and the heroes are more shocked seeing this because they listen to izuku carefully'

Mandalay: he's a natural born leader.. ain't he?

Vk: *smiles* that's my best student..

Izuku: okay.. got that everyone?

1-b: hai!

Izuku: alright.. monoma stay with the heroes okay?

Monoma: yes!

Izuku: alright then.. let's protect this camp.. *uses eyes* FOX HUNT!

'izuku uses this to see where the enemies are.. which he smirks and motions the class to take their places'

Izuku: winter.. hold on this is gonna be a bumpy ride..

Winter: xD

-Timeskip-
'the lov is seen separating through the three sections of the camp, but.little did they know rather than them ambushing on the ua students they're the ones getting ambushed'

Muscular: how pathethic.. no defense whatsoever.. huh dabi?

Dabi: shut up muscular.. be quiet we don't want them hearing us..

???: Oh i think it's too late for that you two..

M,D: ?!

???: FIRE BLAST!