#1 VILLAIN

-yo
--------------------------------------
-Lov base-
'AFO is seen trying to attack izuku in mid- air with his crazy finger straps that looks like candy lowkey while izuku was dodging it in mid air like it was nothing'

AFO: SHINEEEEE!

Izuku: shine? Or die? Clarify we're english not japanese!

AM: young izuku! *Jumps in midair and grabs izuku* i got you..

Izuku: no you didn't *points behind him*

'allmight looks behind him and looked horrified because multiple types of attacks came towards him and izuku'

Winter(head): zuku! Use it! *Gives small amount of powers*

Izuku: Hai! *Gets off of allmight* ICE SHIELD!

'This shocks allmight and AFO because they thought that izuku only has the power of a kitsune deity'

Izuku: *grabs allmight* EVERY KITSUNE is a god of one or two element and winter's is ICE and THUNDER *dissapears*

'AFO looked around for a minute to only see izuku putting allmight on the ground and him looking back at AFO'

AFO: come! Little broccoli head! It's time to see what your made of! *AIR CANNON 100X*

'this causes a massive wind gust making everyone move out of the way except for izuku who just stands there like a boss'

Izuku(head): so this is the power of the #1 villain so cool!

Winter(head): do you really have time for your fantasies?

Izuku: nope.. *teleports behind AFO* GRAAA!

AFO: *grabs kick* Nice try..

Izuku: ?!

AFO: *attempts to break it* Join me and i won't break it...

Izuku(head): dammit... C'mon izuku think what the author did last time i faced the LOV. THAT'S IT!

'izuku looks at AFO and smile giving him hope that he might join them but then it turned into a sadistic smile'