Showing Promise

-yo so i had a poll and it was be a class 1-b or a teacher most of y'all voted for class 1-b so- REEEEEE
-------------------------------------
-Provisional license test-
Izuku and Winter is seen standing over gentle and la brava looking sad and doesn't know what to do..

Gentle: If your gonna turn me in just turn me in... And leave la brava out of this she's just a child...

Winter(head): B×tch what? She's 21!!!

Izuku(head): Well that's one way to be young forever

'Izuku walks up to the two "villains" and used life drain on them because he has a plan for the both of them'

Gentle: WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! im becoming sleepy...

Izuku: Don't worry you two... Once this exam is over I'll convince UA to turn you guys into one of the staff members

G,L: Really??

Izuku: Really... Now.. sleep okay? I'll put you two inside my mind scape for a while meaning Winter will take care of both of you..

G,L: Hai... *Sleeps*

Izuku(head): alright winter transfer them into my mindscape for pa vor...

Winter(head): Si.. *transfers both of them* now... GO TO THE TEST!

Izuku(head): I forgot i had a test! *Runs*

-Meanwhile with Class 1-b-
'Monoma is seen dodging attacks from minions who is trying to capture the citizens while kendo and yui is seen getting cornered in the corner'

Yui: I won't lose! *Goes Tini* MINI BARRAGE! *punches multiple people*

Kendo: *enlarges hands* WANGFU CLAP! *makes a massive wind gust*

Monoma: Grr... I need to touch these guys but but.. that's it! Why don't i try and touch the ground and materials around me?

'While Monoma was talking they heard something in the distance and it was a pro hero but not just a hero one of the top 5 heroes EDGESHOT'