Class 1-b vs Class 1-a (3)

-yo
--------------------------------------
-Gym gama-
'after that monster run by class 1-a winning two battles in a row to tie the rankings to 2-2, it was now time for the 5th battle to commense'

Aizawa: Iida and sero vs Manga and Shihai may you go to the center please..

Winter(head): this is bad..

Izuku(head): why?

Winter(head): i missed the latest oregairu episode..

Izuku: nevermind..

-Battle field-
'the two teams from both classes exchange kinds gestures to one another'

Vk: Let's get started!

3

2

1

Winter(head): LET IT RIP!

izuku(head): winter!

'manga immediately uses his quirk to shout at sero taking him off guard, then shihai quickly goes to Iida's shadow to control him and make him attack sero'

Iida: W-what the?!

Sero: oi! Iida! Im your teamate! *Dodged* GRAA! *straps manga with tape*

Manga: ?!

Iida: Recipro burst!

'Iida sends heat to his legs making Shihai feel the burn, making him pop out of Iida's shadow and making himself visible and open'

Iida: sero-kun!

Sero: Hai! *Straps shihai's legs*

Iida: GRAAA! *kicks Shihai* GRAAA! *kicks manga*

S,M: *unconsious*

Vk: and the winner is class 1-a! With one epic 3 in a row run! To take the lead!

Class(b): ?!

Class(a): !!!

Bakugou: LET'S GO!

Momo: we have taken the lead!

Todoroki: *smiles a little*

Kendo: no way...

Tetsutetsu: not manly~

Izuku: *looks at yui* goodluck yu..

Yui: *kisses izuku* thanks..

Izuku: *blushing* when did she get so bold..

Class(b): oya?

Class(a): oya oya?

Mineta: you lucky Bastard yo- eep!

Izuku: got anything to say you overgrown grape you want me to make grape juice out of you and feed you to a certain fox that likes meat?

Mineta: *crying* n-n-n-n-no.. s-s-sir.. p-p-p-please.. f-f-forgive me..

Class(a): 'scary..'

Class(b): 'so cool!'

Aizawa: alright.. the next fight will be Uraraka and Aoyama vs Kodai and Reiko

Vk: if class 1-a wins this they win the whole exam! And they're gonna be going on a training trip

Both classes: What?!

Vk: forget i said anything let's get this party started!

-Timeskip-
'yui and reiko is seen shaking hands with uraraka and aoyama, reiko and yui plans to end this fast and quick'

Vk: Start!

'hearing this kodai immediately turns small and yelled at reiko.to use her quirk to launch herself towards uraraka'

Reiko: undertood.. *uses quirk* YUI BULLET!

Uraraka: ?!

'uraraka gets launched all the way to the edge of the arena barely catching herself'

Uraraka: *holding stomach* what was that?

Yui: *turns big* your defeat.. *punches uraraka on her vital spots*

Aoyama: Mwoi.. will help you *tries to use belly laser* what?

'reiko is seen holding aoyama's stomach peace on her hands and crushed it, scaring the hell out of aoyama'

Aoyama: eep!

Reiko: Graa! *Barrage of kicks*

'as the two class 1-b girls is kicking they're opponent's literally and figuratively, both classes look shocked and scared'

Class(a): never mess with izuku's girl and izuku noted..

Class(b): never mess with reiko noted..

Winter(head): ughm they do know that we can hear them right?

Izuku(head): yeah.. they're airheads.. lovable airheads

Winter(head): i didn't think you swung that way izu-

Izuku(head): you better stop that or im going in my excuse me "our" mindscape imma burn all your manga and games if you do-

Winter(head): okay! Okay! Im sorry!

'yui and reiko finished business early uraraka is seen unconsious aoyama is seen unconsious and probably scarred for life meaning'

Aizawa: the winner is class 1-b!

Vk: that means the final battle to decide who gets to relaxed and go to the training camp.. or stay here and have a vacation here..

'bakugou and Todoroki looks at izuku which looks at them back with one thing on their minds'

T,B,I: 'i'll defeat you/two'

Monoma: my name is jeff..

Everyone: ....

Winter(head): idiot

-jayden out