Talk and Help

-yo
--------------------------------------
-Midoriya household-
'yui is seen sitting on izuku's bed waiting for him to get changed so that they can sleep together'

Izuku: im back..

Yui: Finally i though- ?!

Izuku: sorry did i keep you waiting? I wanted something comfy because it's kinda warm tonight

Yui: *blushing* u-ughm..

Winter(head): zuzu you made her speechless im suprised xD

Izuku(head): shut it winter!

'izuku goes towards yui and hugged her to make her snap out of her trance before anything happens'

Izuku: *whispers* let's just go to sleep okay?

Yui: h-hai..

-Timeskip-(4:00 am)
'yui wakes up and immediately looked to izuku and hugged him really tightly because she overheard They're conversation with vladking on the bus yesterday'

Yui(head): izu.. you don't need to keep the burden all by yourself.. and winter we're here im here..

-Timeskip-
'izuku wakes up and saw kodai gone so he thought she went home so he goes to his bathroom to fix himself and then go down to make breakfast'

Izuku: *yawn* time to make some good o'l katsudon mo- ?!

'izuku was shocked to see yui in an apron doing his breakfast and his mom just sitting on the couch watching some anime'

Winter(head): i see my mother in law has been reborn as an otaku im so glad to have you on my side!

Izuku(head): 1st of all kodai is in an apron 2nd of all did you just mom your mother in law? Oh and 3rd of all NOBODY CAN FREAKING HEAR YOU!

Winter(head): HAHAHAHA

Yui: *light blush* u-uhm what do you think?

Izuku: *stiffens* g-great.. no.. wonderful!

Yui: *smiles* I'm so glad..

Our reaction:

Everyone(head): SO CUTE!

-timeskip-
'after they ate yui's breaksfast menu yui dragged izuku back to his room for a little talk'

(Jayden(me): no this isn't a lemon calm your hormones down OwO)

Izuku: u-uhm what's up yu?

Yui: izu i need to make things clear between the two of us..

Izuku: wdym?

Yui: i want to help you..

Izuku: ughm? What kind of help? I don't need help with anything at the moment?

Yui: you stupid idiot i heard you talk with vlad-sensei.. i know your planning on going against afo and those freaks..

Izuku: ...

Yui: i wanna go..

Izuku: no.. you'll get hurt or worst captured i don't want anything to happen to you..

Yui: but.. it's unfair.. I've always been at your side from the very beginning.. and now we're together don't.you trust me?

Izuku: ...

Yui: izuku i promise I won't be a bother just please let me help i want to help.. please..

Izuku: fine.. but stay away from me

Yui: wait what?!

Izuku: *stands up* i said when we get there stay away from me don't go near me don't even call me..

Yui: izuku why are you acting like this? I was requesting to help..

Izuku: don't you understand the importance of this mission yu? One wrong move and you can get extremely hurt.. i don't wanna lose you..

Yui: ...

Izuku: your so much more than just a girlfriend to me

Izuku: your so much more than just a girlfriend to me.. your one of the only reasons i wanna live.. I don't know what'll I'll do to myself if something were to happen to you because of me..

Yui: i-izu I'm sorry..

Izuku: so you wanna go and fight go but stay away from me.. im their main target if anyone is interested in me it'll be the copy and stealer afo

Yui: i understand..

Izuku: *wipes tears* now.. let's go and request this to vladking sensei.. *walks out of the room*

Yui: izu..

Winter(fox): you messed up girl..

Yui: what?! Winter?!

Winter(person): *turns into a person* yeah.. you messed up.. izuku's mindset was just blank and confused emotions.. that's why i got outside

Yui: *clenches fist* i just wanna help..

Winter: don't get me wrong izuku doesn't hate you.. *walks away* but sometimes being quiet and supportive is a great way to help.. *walks away*

Yui: ...

-jayden out