Meeting with Nighteye

-Ua Dorms(1-b)-
'Izuku and Yui is seen holding hands on the balcony talking about life- im just joking they were talking about what hero to intern with'

Yui: I don't have ba preference yet because Mt lady- was kind of... huge

Izuku: Well she is Mt lady of course she's h- pause anyways- I think i won't get enough rest for this week..

Yui: Why?

'All of a sudden Izuku's phone started ringing and the name Nighteye and he just looked towards yui and looked at his phone like a disgusted character should do'

Yui: Wow Who is it and why are you forcing a Disgusted face?

Izuku: I just see both my dignity and anxiety going through the roof and less sleep

Winter(head): Hey Izuku what's with all the rest and sleep you get plenty of sleep-

Izuku(head): No i don't! You always drag me into our mindscape and started doing things you consider 'Fun'

Winter(head): was watching anime with me that bad for you? *Sad tone*

Izuku(head): No it wasn't i actually enjoyed some of your tastes but we really don't need to look up the manga and the Light novel to know what happens next when there's gonna be a season 2 next year!

Winter(head): *breaths in* YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT FEELS TO NOT HAVE A SEASON 2!!

Izuku: *grabs his head* ow... That hurts winter

Yui: izu? You okay? What happened?

Izuku: Winter and i had an arguement I'll apoligize later but for now you should sleep okay? Love you *leaves*

Yui: Love you (2) //// *leaves*

-Timeskip-(Izuku's mindscape)
'Izuku is seen hugging Winter for her to stop pouting and she began kinda purring or begging for attention lately and izuku was kinda confused why'

Izuku: Listen Winter you can tell me anything okay? We are partners afterall... *Grabs her ears and pet them* your an amazing person and i want it to stay that way..

'Winter began blushing and blushing until she forcefully threw Izuku out of his mindscape'

Winter: Pervert!

Izuku: ARGGHH! *wakes up*  I call bs

Winter(head): And i call your an idiot

-Timeskip-(Morning)-
'Izuku and Winter(head) is currently on their way to meet Mirio so that they can go and meet Nighteye'

Mirio: Hey your Izuku right?

Izuku: Yes and you must be Mirio Togata.. it's a pleasure to meet you *bows*

Mirio: Hahaha keep your head up im not that much come on Sir is waiting for you to appear!

Izuku: Roger!

'While they were walking Mirio started conversations about how he and the big 3 came to 1-a Yesterday and now they might come to 1-b'

Winter(head): So the big 3 came to 1-a that's kinda odd order..

Izuku(head): why's that winter?

Winter(head): Shouldn't you guys be the superior class?

Izuku(head): *sigh* no because there's a lot of people stronger in 1-a and They're just flat out better than us sometimes but i see improvements in our class and im happy for it

Mirio: And we're here! *Knocks on the door* Sir! I brought a special Guest!

???: oh lovely- *opens door* Oh hey mirio and eeek! Izuku!

Izuku: Ughm- i don't wanna be rude but do i know you?

BG(bubblegirl): *coughs* ofc you don't im a pretty lowkey and cute helper afterall my name is Bubble girl nice to meet you fox ^^

Izuku: Ughm likewise..

Mirio: HAHAHAHA! This is great

???: What's all the rucus about?

'Everyone in the room turned towards the back room and when He appears bubble girl immediately started doing things and mirio just stood there quietly'

Nighteye: Oh.. Izuku Midoriya 1-b's Kitsune holder of the snow fox Winter and the strongest 1st year how it's glad to meet you

Izuku: hmm.. half of those things aren't true but thank you for the compliment it's nice to meet you too sir...

Nighteye: Okay so.. First thing on business You and Mirio fight now..

I,M: ?!

Mirio: Oh hey Izuku you can be my sparring partner today! ^^ it was always bubble girl or Sir so it kinda gone bland so will you accept? *Offers hand*

Izuku: *looks at his hand* sure.. *grabs and accepts*

Nighteye: wonderful... This will identity what's your ranking towards Ua's no.1 3rd year

Winter(head): Izuku be careful he has-

Izuku(head): Has what?

Winter(head): One for all..

-jayden out