Infiltration

-yo
--------------------------------------
-Ua-
'every hero/ important heroes is seen infront of ua academy waiting for our favorite green haired cinnamon roll to take action and show up'

Aizawa: ugh.. where is he if he isn't coming we should just leave..

Everyone: *nods*

Vk: w-wait he will come here eventually

???: Who will come?

'everyone turns they're heads to izuku a new costume shocking them all on the process'

Vk: I-izuku y-you

Izuku: *smiles* this is my stealth suit

(And yes i know it's not called a stealth suit but you got to admit it looks like a stealth suit and it looks awesome)

Aizawa: w-where did you get that?

Izuku: oh Hatsume from the support class made it for me

Allmight: HAHAHAHA! WONDERFUL YOUNG IZUKU! YOUR ALREADY HAVING MULTIPLE COSTUMES!

Izuku: *scratches his head* sure.. so what's the plan?

'everyone Gets serious and looked at izuku with death stare not even phasing the young hero and him to understand what they meant'

Izuku: so you want me to go inside and defeat everyone and then allmight can defeat all for one?

Everyone: ?!

Vk: Yes!

Izuku: No!

Everyone: ?!

Izuku: IF YOUR JUST GONNA ABUSE MY POWER TO MAKE ME DO ALL THE WORK IM GOING HOME THIS ISN'T A FCKING SOLO MISSION! THIS IS AN AMBUSH AN UNEXPECTED INFILTRATION WHAT THE FCK ARE YOU ALL THINKING THAT I CAN FUCKING DEFEAT ALL 11+ MEMBERS OF THAT GOD DAMN LEAGUE!

'everyone just hangs their heads low, with grief and sadness'

Izuku: im not a tool i have weaknesses too and im not a robot who can just defeat everyone what if i go inside and afo is there huh?! Ever think of that?!

Allmight: calm down young izuku..

Vk: we're sorry..

Izuku: you better or else i won't be going to ua anymore I'll just.move.. *walks away* fcking idiots

'izuku left the ua school with all the pro heroes on it and then winter began to talk to izuku inside his head'

Winter(head): izuku what was that outburst? That was not like you..

Izuku(head): i think my primal instincts or Kitsune dominance is finally showing winter...

Winter(head): it's okay you just need to keep it in check..