Back to School

-yo
-----------------------------------------------------------
-Izuku household-
'izuku and his mom is seen eating breakfast, after the usj incident, Ua has been viral on the news, and how the students fought the villains, and came out of it alive/ not injured'

Izuku: hmm.. isn't the public overreacting about this whole incident...

Winter(head): ARE YOU KIDDING?! IZUKU VILLAINS! SHOWED UP INSIDE ONE OF UA'S FACILITIES!

Izuku(head): yeah and the same villains, that came got their asses kicked by us, the students, honestly whoever should be overreacting over this, it should be the villains

Winter(head): that... Is actually true.. but still! Its unexpected and uncalled for!

Izuku(head): yeah ok.. so tomorrow we're gonna be going back to school huh?

Winter(head): looks like it izuku..

Inko: izuku...

Izuku: hmm? *Turns to his mom* yes mom? What is it?

Inko: im glad your ok.. *smiles* and I'm proud of you..

Izuku: *smiles* thanks mom.. you raised me like this im forever grateful to you..

Winter(head): *cough* hmm..

Izuku(head): of course you too winter..

Inko: that's good, your going back to school tomorrow right?

Izuku: hai!

-Timeskip-(morning)
'izuku is seen walking towards ua, while he was walking he was constantly getting asked some questions'

Random1: hi! Are you the kid who experienced the usj incident?

Random2: can i get an interview?!

Izuku: *flies towards ua* why didn't i think about this...

Winter(head): because your an idiot...

-Timeskip-(Class b)
'izuku is seen going inside their classroom, and almost immediately he got bombarded with questions and smiles'

Kendo: Heyya izuku!

Tetsutetsu: IzuBro!

Yui: Izuku!

Izuku: Ohayo! Guys!

Class(B): Ohayo!

'izuku then sat down on his seat next to kodai and tetsutetsu, and they just waited for their teacher to show up'

Izuku: hey yui!

Yui: hey izuku!

Izuku: man.. that ddr was the best i wanna dance again hahaha..

Kendo: oya?

I,Y: ?!

Tetsutetsu: Oya oya?

I,Y: wha?!

Kendo: when did you two, got so close?

Tetsutetsu: yeah izubro! And you even called kodai-san Yui!

Kendo: oooh~

I,Y: *blushing* Shut it!

'while kendo and tetsutetsu we're teasing the two, they heard the door opens'

Vlad king: Ohayo class!

Class: Ohayo! Sensei!

Vlad king: so i know, that last week incident, but i just wanna say that your challange is not over yet..