Problems

-yo
-----------------------------------------------------------
Jayden(me): so this is gonna be a speed run on what happened on the matches because its just three matches, and i decided to just skip them because this sports fest is taking up half of the book, so lets get it!

-Timeskip-
'bakugou is currently fighting ibara, with ibara struggling to keep bakugou, from defeating her'

Bakugou: good fight but i have to win GRAA! *Explodes ibara*

Ibara: *off the arena*

Present mic: AND THE WINNER IS KATSUKI BAKUGOU!

'bakugou gets ibara over to recovery girl immediately'

-timeskip-
'todoroki just froze tetsutetsu, it was now kendo vs yui, the battle of the girls of class 1-b'

Kendo: Graa! *Punches yui*

Yui: *grunts* tsk.. *turns small* Graa! *Punches kendo's stomach* MULTIPLE BARRAGE! *hits all kendo's vital spots*

Kendo: Gah! *Gets knocked out of the arena*

Izuku: *smiles* congratulations yui..

Present mic: AND THE WINNER IS YUI KODAI! FROM CLASS 1-B! NOW THAT WERE DONE, WE ARE MOVING ON TO THE SEMI! BRACKETS GO!

midnight: hai hai! *Shows bracket*

Everyone: ?!

Bakugou vs Todoroki

Izuku vs Yui

I,Y: Ehh?!

Present mic: The first fight will begin in 10 minutes!

-Timeskip-(Katsuki's room)
'katsuki is seen on his room preparing for Todoroki, then he heard a knock on his door'

Bakugou: hmm? *Opens door* wha?!

'he See's endeavor, on his door'

Endeavor: so your katsuki bakugou.. your gonna be the next one who's gonna fight my son

Bakugou: yes i am sir, so what did the no.2 hero need from me?

Endeavor: i want you to make shoto use his fire powers..

Bakugou: And why?

Endeavor: it's because he's weak and he needs it to surpass allmight *tries to leave*

Bakugou: *walks pass* i refuse..

'this shocks endeavor and then he got irritated then, tried to shoot bakugou with a flame ball'

Bakugou: ?!

Endeavor: sht!

'right when he was about to get hit he heard. A click and a claw appeared and, izuku is seen with a camera in hand and on his left hand he had a claw'

Izuku: So.. this is the no.2 hero hurting students and tries to force his son to do something he doesn't want to..

Endeavor: ?!

Bakugou: *smirks*

Izuku: *walks towards endeavor* you.. *grabs endeavor by the neck collar*

'this shocks both endeavor and bakugou, but endeavor was too scared on izuku's death stare, which resembles a fox'

Izuku: DO YOU THINK TORTURING YOUR SON?! AND FORCING HIM TO DO THINGS LIKE THAT IS HERO LIKE?!

Endeavor: ...

Izuku: *tightens grip* ANSWER ME! BEFORE I SLICE YOU IN MULTIPLE PIECES AND EXPOSE YOU TO THE WORLD FOR WHO YOU REALLY ARE!

Endeavor: OK! OK! I KNOW IT ISN'T RIGHT!

izuku: *drops endeavor to the ground* YOU BETTER APOLOGIZE AND REFLECT ON YOUR ACTIONS YOU HAVE RUINED YOUR SON'S LIFE AND CHILDHOOD! *Walks away* you better listen to me..

'bakugou just smiled and, walks after izuku, leaving endeavor to rethink his actions'

Endeavor: he's right what have i been doing.. *stands up* i need to make things right... *Walks away*

-with bakugou and izuku-
'izuku is seen smiling and sighing in relief and bakugou just laughed'

Izuku: man.. being scary sure is something..

Bakugou: i know.. he was shooked..

Izuku: but.. *puts a hand on his shoulder* you need to show him the light on your fight ok?

Bakugou: *nods*

*buzzer sound* *mic check*

Pm: LETS BEGIN OUR FIRST FIGHT ON THE SEMI FINALS! MAY ALL THE CONTESTANTS GO TO YOUR RESPECTIVE TUNNELS!

Izuku: *smiles* well that's your que *pats his back* you got this.. *walks away*

Bakugou: *nods and walks towards his tunnel* Time for you to see your actions Todoroki..

-jayden out