A Play?

-Thanks for voting on the poll ^^
--------------------------------------------------------
(-Friday/1b's classroom)
'All of 1-b and Vlad king is seen inside the classroom debating on what to do and they finally decided to do the play'

Izuku(head): Winter? What's a roleplay?

Winter(head): A role play is basically acting but in a stage with people watching you or sometimes just acting with your friends

Izuku(head): So basically we're just gotta act? I can be the villain *grins*

'As the room fills with murmurs and speculations Monoma raises his hand to ask a question'

Monoma: Vlad king-sensei what play or theme are we gonna go with this? And how are we gonna prepare them?

Vlad: Agh wonderful question Monoma well the Play is gonna be (*insert name*)

'As everyone was goes wide eyed showing their shock and now they're excited on what to do next and how to prepare for it'

Izuku: Hmm that's kinda cool i guess but there's no real threat to the story

'Izuku said as he walks through the hallway with Yui beside him as she giggles along with Izuku's many responses'

Yui: Come on Izuku it can be fun! *Grabs his hand* and besides it's gonna be a day off from us fighting villains

Izuku: *smiles* Well it is quite a relaxing turn of events but i just really want to know what's my role

'As Izuku said that winter pops out of his mindscape and onto his left shoulder making her visible and able to give her opinions with Yui hearing it as well'

Winter: Well with that story it's hard to not mess up, I mean it's just a simple boy and girl relationship

'Izuku and Yui agreed as they walk through the sunset and onto the next day where they'll find what their roles are gonna be)

(-Timeskip-7am-)
'Izuku is seen walking towards Ua as suddenly someone walked infront of him to ask a couple of questions'

Interviewer(female): Hey! Can i have a bit of your time please Mr. Midoriya?

Izuku:'How does she know my name?' Ughm sure? What can i help you miss?

Interviewer(female): I was wondering if you can ask and tell me what Vlad king's thighs feel lik-

Izuku: OKAY IM OUT! *runs fast af* WINTER RED ALERT!

Winter(head): BLUE ALERT! BLUE ALERT!

Interviewer(female): WAIT! I WANT TO KNOW! *runs after izuku* PLEASE!

Izuku: KEEP YOUR FANTASIES TO YOURSELF WOMAN!

(-5 minutes later-)
'Izuku is seen panting and exhausted as he opens the classroom door he went'

Izuku: Holy katsudon rice of Inko Midoriya WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!

'Everyone is seen wearing fantasy uniforms making Izuku tilt his head and as his eyes turn to the whiteboard it says the roles as he widen his eyes to see his role as the'

Izuku: VILLAIN?! Wait i wanted to become a villain for the play... YES!

'As this realization hit everyone just gave Izuku clothes to try on as they proceed to write a script for the play courtesy of Kendo big sister herself'

Kendo: Well im almost done but im just confused on what kind of villain should i put Izuku into

Tetsutetsu: What do you mean Kendo?

Kendo: Well there's different types of villains theres villains who just do it for the fun about it and the other is for vengeance and justice or to prove a point

Yui: That's right and because Izuku isn't a villain it's hard to put him in a play that he has to be the villain..

'As they keep thinking about that a certain broccoli haired boy is done putting on the suit as the door of the classroom opens and everyone's eyes straight to the classroom they saw this'

Izuku: Hey.. how do i look? *Tilts head to the side* Do i look the part?

'As everyone looked at Izuku in silence Because of the shock as Yui nosebleeds and falls down and the rest of the girls do except for Ibarra'

Shiozaki: Oh god thanks for blessing me with such a sight!

Everyone: ....

Izuku: Well is it good? It's kinda uncomfortable i don't like wearing these kinds of clothes

Monoma: Stay like that for the rest of the day please.. *puppy dog eyes*

Izuku: F#ck off *kicks monoma* You need sleep

'As laughter fills the air as they joke on Monoma as Izuku just smiled as he was uncomfortable and he wanted to get out of the suit Immediately'

Winter(head): Izuku Midoriya

Izuku(head): Winter?

Winter(head): Your OFFICIALLY a husbando now congratulations!

Izuku(head): Eh? WHAT?!

-jayden out