Time for camp!

-yo
--------------------------------------
-Midoriya household-
'after izuku's scolding from yui last night and him making it up to her it was now time for the camp'

Izuku: ayo.. winter its finally time for the training camp!

Winter(fox): yeah! I can finally feel the outside world master..

Izuku: don't call me master winter! Just call me izuku! Now lets go! *Turns half kitsune*

Winter(fox): Hai!

'izuku and winter is seen flying towards ua using they're tails as airplane blades to propell themselves in the air'

I,W: Awesome!

-Timeskip- Ua
'class 1-b is seen (-izuku) waiting at the entrance for their ride when they heard a sudden crack at the ground behind them'

Everyone: ?!

'the smoke clears to show izuku with winter on his shoulder looking at the rest of the class'

Izuku: yo!

Everyone: Izuku?!

Izuku: yes i am izuku

Winter(fox): your sounding more and more like kazuma everyday izu..

Izuku: hey.. what can i say.. im peachy

'then the bus appeared out of nowhere making vk-sensei shout out to the rest of the class to get in'

Everyone: Hai!

-Timeskip-
'class b is seen very calm and not loud and its mostly like light chatting and not loud screaming because almost everyone is knocked out, izuku,winter and yui sat next to eachother ofc and kendo and tetsutetsu sat at the seat infront of them'

Yui: so.. winter how's it been?

Winter(fox): pretty good yui-san.. it's been wonderful.. last time izuku forgot that i was sitting on his head and stripped right-

Izuku: okay! Change the subject!

Vk: we're here.. *stops the bus*

I,W,Y: huh?

Everyone: huh?

Winter(fox): umaywa?

'everyone goes out of the bus to see a small car with two figures and a small one behind them'

Izuku: oh no..

Winter(fox): oh yes!

Vk: everyone please meet..

Winter(fox): PIXIE BOB AND MANDALAY! TWO OF THE FOUR MEMBERS OF THE WILD WILD PUSSY CATS!

Vk: uh who said that?

'everyone looks at izuku and points at him making him look puzzled and confused'

Izuku: tf?

Pixie-bob: oh.. so a cutie like yourself knows about us huh~ *gets closer*