Bond

-yo
--------------------------------------
-Lov-
'the league is seen getting ready for their plan tomorrow night on the ambush of the training camp'

Shigaraki: You got all you need?

Dabi: don't worry about us boss..

Toga: Yeah2x imma enjoy slicing them up.. *holds knife*

Twice: toga-chan put the knife down please..

Shigaraki: good.. our main goal is to capture Izuku M-midoriya

Everyone(head): did he just stutter?!

Kurogiri: shigaraki don't tell me you still scared of that boy on what he did to.you on the usj?

Shigaraki: can you blame me kurogiri?! That kid is the devil when he's angry!

-Meanwhile with 1-b-
'after they finished their meal the boys quickly goes to the hot springs to calm themselves and relax'

Izuku: wahh... This feels good..

Tetsutetsu: i know it man!

Awase: btw izuku?

Izuku: yeah?

Awase: who's the little fox on top of your head?

Izuku: oh it's winter.. she's my family
I don't know what i would do without her

1-b(boys): aww/cute!

'little do they know that winter heard of that because she goes inside of izuku's mindscape to escape questions from the girls'

Winter(head): izu..

-Timeskip-Morning
'izuku woke up at 4:00 am in the morning and decided to train with winter'

Winter: *yawn* izu.. it's 4 in the morning.. go to sleep let's just train later..

Izuku: i wanna try something.. please bear with me..

Winter: of course...

'Izuku and winter goes towards a mountain ledge and izuku told winter to turn into her human form which she gladly does'

Winter: do i look good izu?

Izuku: *light blush* uhm.. y-yeah.. let's go train! I have something in mind!

Winter: well what is it izu?

Izuku: can we like fused? Or combine our strengths to summon or make a huge attack or a massive wolf or a-

Winter: shhh..*puts a finger on his mouth* there is a possibility than you can combine your kitsune Instinct with your Kitsune form but.i don't know how  that we can fuse..

Izuku: let's do someting that will make our bond stronger.. that what the shonen manga does right?

Winter: i mean.. kinda.. so how do we do it?

Izuku: maybe hold hands? *Holds winter's hand* okay.. this is embarrassing..

Winter: yeah..

Izuku: what do you think we should do? Winter?

Winter: i think we need to sync our minds together while we trust eachother the hardest.. so..

'winter looks at the edge and looks at izuku with a pointing face making it obvious as a btch'

Izuku: so we jump off the edge?

Winter: yeah.. that's one of the things.. because i hate heights..

Izuku: that's a flat out lie and you know it..

Winter: okay maybe im not afraid of them..

'winter and izuku stands beside eachother ready to fall off the edge trying to stay calm and trust eachother that they will get themselves out of the situation'

I,W: 3 2 1 Go! *Jumps*

'Winter eye's are open the same as izuku they were falling fast but the only think on their minds was trust of the other'

I,W: I TRUST HIM/HER!

'before they hit the ground a massive like light shockwave happened making everyone wake up and started panicking and directly going to the source of the shockwave'

Everyone: izuku- ?!

'everyone was shocked on what they saw first jumping out of the crater and landed straight infront of all his classmates'

Izuku: Yo!

Everyone: Izuku?! What happened to you?!

Yui: why do you have winter's marks over your body?

Izuku: it's because we combined our strength and winter's inside my mindscape she can always take control and make me look like a girl hit it winter!

Winter(head): hai! Master!

'A huge light appeared again and this time the class was shocked that it was not izuku this time it was now winter'

Winter: ara ara~ nice to finally meet you guys!

Izuku(head): winter! Stop flirting with them its weird!

Winter: oh how the tables have turned izuku.. hahaha just kidding *looks at 1-b* so.. this my form of our fusion

Izuku(head): don't make a dragonball reference!

Winter: we can switch if the other person wants too so.. I'll give you your cinnamon roll back

'Another light is seen and now izuku is seen in his normal form with his green hair and winter on his shoulder on her fox form'

Vk: everyone train now!

1-b: yes sir!

I,W: Yare yare..

Yui: *hugs izuku* hmm..

Izuku: *hugs back*

-Jayden out