Talk

-yo
--------------------------------------
-Midoriya household-
'izuku and winter with izuku's clothes is seen infront of inko and yui with yui giving off this yandere aura.around her'

I,W: *gulps*

'so how did they get in that.moment well lets go on a flash back for 5 mins'

-5 mins after-
'inko See's winter and izuku naked not knowing it was winter yet she yelled making yui go up stairs'

Yui: Aunty inko?! What happene- ?!

'yui see's izuku and winter on the floor and her mood took a 180 and began to have yandere aura'

Yui: izu.. what's the meaning of this...

Izuku: i-i-i can e-explain..

Yui: *grabs izuku* we're going to have a talk rn..

'yui drags izuku to the living room snd the shortly followed by winter and inko and thats how it is'

-Present-
'izuku and winter is seen shaking and not looking at kodai'

Yui: you.. *points at winter* who are you? And why are you with my boyfriend? *Cold tone*

Winter: kodai.. im winter.. im the fox inside of izuku's body..

'this makes inko gasp a little but with kodai she's having an internal battle of how can a fox like her get out of his body'

Yui: is she saying the truth? Midoriya? *Looks at izuku*

W,I: 'oh snap.. she didn't use his first name..'

Izuku: hai.. it's true winter show them your fox form...

Winter: hai.. master.. *turns into a small fox*

'Everyone was shocked and kodai looked apologetic but there's something lingering on her mind

'Everyone was shocked and kodai looked apologetic but there's something lingering on her mind..'

Yui: okay.. i believe you.. but can i ask how you got out and why is izuku and you naked on the floor?

Izuku: *blushing* o-oh i-its n-n-n-n-no-

Winter: oh we have s*x on his mindscape!

....

....

...

Y,I: YOU WHAT?!

izuku: welp.. thanks for reading my death readers *winks*

Yui: your telling me?! You gave your first time to a fox girl inside of you?! Rather than me?!

Izuku: listen.. it was the only way to let her see the outside world..

Yui: it doesn't change the fact that you lost your virg-

Izuku: yu.. there's.kids reading this..

Jayden(me): after what you did last chapter izuku.. i don't think some people are kids anymore..

Yui: wait.. what did he did?!

Jayden(me): oof.. that's my que jayden out *vanishes*

'then yui started fuming with anger and izuku noticed this and tried to hug her only for her to push him lightly'

Izuku: yu..

Yui: go away.. you don't like me.. i know it.. im just annoying to you..

Izuku: no.. don't think that.. your one of the most important people to me... I will never do anything to hurt you..

Winter: you basically did

Izuku: shut.. what im trying to say is i might have lost it.. but it's on my mindscape meaning that im still a vi-

Yui: *kisses izuku*

Izuku: *kisses back*

Yui: ... For someone who's figure is a cinnamon roll your quite the opposite..

Izuku: do you forgive me now?

Yui: maybe..

Izuku: c'mon.. please..

Yui: alright

Yui: alright.. alright i forgive..

Izuku: thank you! *Hugs kodai* oh yeah.. is there any questions you would like to know from winter? I need to go to the bathroom

Yui: okay..

Izuku: winter hang out with them I'll be gone for just 10 mins i gotta get rid of this smell of me

Winter: hai hai!

-5 mins later-
'winter and kodai is seen infront of eachother as inko is seen being really uncomfortable so she stands up to prepare snacks for the kids'

Yui: tell me winter..

Winter: ???

Yui: do you like izuku?

Winter: *light blush* what do you mean by like?

Yui: as in like like.. love that..

Winter: *Blushing* w-wha?! No! Yes! Absolutely!- Not! Gr...

Yui: i see. Im willing to share him.. but we're the only ones who will be his girlfriends.

Winter: really? Then it's an okay for me! All i need to do is confess to him!

Yui: okay one last question..

Winter: shoot at me..

Yui: its shoot it at me.. but nvm did izuku use protection?

Winter: absolutely!

Yui: *sigh* that's good to he-

Winter: not!

Yui: WHAT?!

-jayden out