Battle of the top 4 (Battle 4)

-yo
-----------------------------------------------------------
-stands-
'izuku and the others is seen waiting for the anticipated fight between bakugou vs Todoroki'

Izuku: hmmm..

Winter(head): are you worried about bakugou, and Todoroki?

Izuku(head): no.. im just curious on how bakugou's gonna convince him and also win..

Winter(head): what if he don't use it?

Izuku(head): then I'll make that my mission myself..

-Arena-
'bakugou and Todoroki is seen, on their own respective tunnels'

Present mic: ALRIGHT! ITS TIME FOR THE FIRST FIGHT OF THE SEMI FINALS! ARE YOU READY?!

aizawa: mic just, do it already..

Vlad king: stop being so annoying..

Present mic: ALRIGHT! TIME FOR THE FIRST FIGHTER! AT THE RIGHT CORNER WE HAVE THE ENERGY GUY OF CLASS 1-A KATSUKI BAKUGOU!

'bakugou just goes, to the center with one goal in mind to free Todoroki of his shackles'

Present mic: AND ON THE LEFT SIDE! WE HAVE THE ICE POWDERED POWERHOUSE SHOTO TODOROKI!

'todoroki just, goes to the center with one goal in mind as well, is that to make it to the finals to prove, he doesn't need his father's power'

Present mic: ALRIGHT LETS BEGIN THIS EXCITING BATTLE!

3

2

1

GO!

'as the buzzer sounded, bakugou quickly rushed Todoroki, sending an explosion to his face'

Bakugou: *Explosion* Todoroki! Use your fire side! *EXPLOSION* because you'll never win against me!

Todoroki: tsk! *Uses ice to block Explosion* what? Did my old man bribe you or something?

Bakugou: that's not it todoroki! *Dodged ice* can't you see? Your being clouded by that, goal in your head that your hurting yourself physicaly and internally!

Todoroki: SHUT UP! *Creates a massive ice wall*

Bakugou: AP SHOT! *destroys ice wall easily* Snap Out Of it! What are you even trying to prove out of this?!

Todoroki: YOU DON'T KNOW WHO I AM OR WHAT I'VE BEEN THROUGH SO SHUT UP! *Makes more ice spikes*

'bakugou just started dodging multiple ice spikes, from Todoroki, meanwhile at the stands, everyone was shocked on how this fight got so emotional'

Izuku: beat him katsuki...

-Arena-
'bakugou is seen dodging a final ice spike, before sending a huge Explosion towards Todoroki'

Bakugou: GRAAA! *EXPLOSION*

Todoroki:?! *Uses ice to defend*

'as the two attack colided, Todoroki is seen with is right side almost frozen and his breath getting colder'.

Bakugou: Just use your fire quirk damn it!

Todoroki: *pant* no.. *pant* i won't use his power...

'then something in bakugou snapped and izuku knew what's gonna happen next'

Bakugou: ITS YOUR QUIRK NOT HIS!

Todoroki: ?!

Bakugou: CAN'T YOU SEE?! THAT IS YOUR POWER! YOU WERE BORN WITH THAT POWER!