•CHAPTER 40•

'Coming to an end'

---

Cedric sat at in the warm sheet of Amora extreme royalty dorm room, Amora head and hands still resting on Cedric's bare chest. Amora steady breathing making her chest rise up and down, making slight humming noises which Cedric adored.

Cedric slowly ran his fingers Amora tangled blonde hair, making Amora mutter in her sleep slightly. Amora book now on the floor still opened on the page she was reading last night, it must have slip of her chest while she was sleeping.

Cedric smiled at his girlfriend cuddled up on his chest, her cheek pressed up against his abs and her long eyelashes slightly tickling his chest.

A small crack from the door caught Cedric attention causing him to mentally panic, a sleepy Natalia Walk-in into the room, stoping in her tracts at the sight of Amora cuddling against Cedric's bare chest.

Natalia face softened at the sight of Cedric soothing Amora in her sleep.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to disrupt anything. I came for my robe," Natalia whispered, trying not to wake Amora, which made Cedric smile.

Natalia came close to the bed sitting at the end of the four poster bed, both teens watching Amora nuzzle her nose into Cedric chest.

"Did you to do something last night or?"

Cedric chuckled, "no, we where studying and we fell asleep."

Natalia smiled, "I've never seen her happier, you know."

Cedric grinned, moving Amora hair out of hers which caused her to groan in her sleep.

"I was wondering, how is this relationship going to work when we go back to France," Natalia asked, Making Cedric look at her.

"I don't really know, but I'll do anything to be with her. Even though our times running out, we'll get threw it."

Natalia grinned, "your love sick you."

"Gotta admit I kinda am," Cedric admitted chuckling to himself.

"If you hurt her, I'll kill you," Natalia threatened, which was quite terrifying to Cedric, not knowing she had a scary side.

"If I do hurt her, I'll make sure to remind you," Cedric whispered, making Natalia eye the couple in awe.

"I'll get going now, leave you too alone," Natalia excused herself, picking her robe from the bottom left banister, leaving quietly trying to avoid any noise.

Cedric smiled knowing Amora's best friend approves of their relationship, Cedric felt a smile press up against his chest followed by a yawn.

"Morning beautiful," Cedric chucked, stroking Amora shoulder blades slowly, making her squirm from the tickle.

"Mmmh," Amora muttered, nuzzling her face into Cedric's neck taking in his scent, the scent of honey, broomstick polish and a slight pinch of orange.

"What day is it?" Amora groaned, with her eyes glued shut, basically refusing to open her eyes to avoid the sunlight.

"It's Saturday love," Cedric chuckled, tucking a piece of her messy hair behind her ear.

"Thank god, I can't be on with potions anymore," Amora said, lifting her head to look into Cedric silver eyes which radiated when she look into them.

"I know! At least you only have snape this year, I've had him since 1st year," Cedric complained.

"Aww, poor you," Amora laughed, making Cedric smile slightly.

"Anyway, are you doing anything today?"

"I don't think so, we'll the girls are probably hanging about in courtyard as usual," Amora explained, making Cedric nod his head slightly, "why do you ask?"

"I was thinking I could teach you how to ride a broom, since you've never been near one before," Cedric chucked, making Amora hit him on the forearm.

"It isn't funny!"

"What if I fall," Amora worried, making Cedric cup her face reassuring her.

"I won't let you," Cedric whispered, pulling her onto his lap allowing her to straddle his hips.

"You won't," Amora whispered shyly, a faint blush appear on her cheeks.

"I promise," Cedric promised, one hand still cupping her cheek slowly creasing.

Amora slowly moved her hand to rest on Cedric buff shoulders, slowly bring her lips to Cedric.

Slowly kissing her lips making both of them breathless, both of their lips moving in harmony and Cedric's hand massage her hips which she loved.

Both pulling away slowly, smiling at each other. Both of their chest burning from their hearts beating so fast.

"So do you wanna go to the quidditch field?," Cedric smirked, Amora nodded slightly lifting herself of him, walking towards her dresser pulling out her black jeans and one of Cedric hoodies, which made Cedric chuckle.

"That's where my hoodie when!?" He laughed.