26. Chained Up

Post Date: 01.15.21

Word count: 1.5k

Based off: 02x16 "Blood Must Have Blood: Part 2″

Warnings: torture, drilling (I tried to keep the descriptiveness to a minimum, if there are any other triggers I didn't list, please lmk)

--------------------

As the guards escorted you, Raven, and Wick through the halls with bags over your heads, you could hear the screams coming from the room ahead. As they took the hoods off, you saw the Mountain Men were drilling into your friends. The guards shuffled the three of you to the wall and chained you up with your hands above your head.

A few moments later more people in what looked like Ark outfits were escorted in while someone was being worked on. A clean man in a suit, who you recognized as Cage, also walks into the room and made his way to the new people.

"Did we take any losses?" Cage asks one of his guards.

"Not as many as they did, sir, but I'm afraid I'm the only one left who's been cured. Some of the kids are still missing. If you'd like I can take a team in hazmats, we'll sweep the other levels," The guard tells the man.

"No. No more wasted lives. In 48 hours we will all be on the ground. Take off their hoods," Cage says. As the Mountain Men took off the hoods they revealed, Monroe, Nate's dad, Marcus Kane, and Abby Griffin. Nate's dad tried to make his way to his son but the Mountain Men quickly intervened and knocked him out.

You watched as both Kane and Abby's eyes landed on you, but you quickly looked away, still being unhappy at them. Both Abby and Kane said something but it was too quiet for anyone to hear on your end of the room. Cage says something to Abby before walking off. The new group of Ark people were then chained up in the same fashion as you were, made to watch as the Mountain Men slowly killed your people, one by one.

"He's dead," One of the men says as a person from the Ark is laying on the table motionless.

"It's okay. We've already got the marrow. Guards, we need another one," Another man says.

"She's next," A guard says while staring at you.

"No. No, take me. Don't touch her," Kane says.

You try to kick and fight back, but you're greeted with a taser to your side, paralyzing you briefly. As you wait for one of the men to get close enough you quickly move to bite him. You thrash and fight but again are greeted with a taser yet again. The men quickly move to strap you down. You feel your heart beat faster and faster as a man picks up the drill. He starts it up and presses it against your bare leg. You try to bear through the pain, but it's too much and you let out a blood-curdling scream.

A few minutes later, Cage walks into the room, "Take that one off the table," He says.

"Sir, we're not done—" The man that was drilling says.

"Now," Cage demands. "Put her on it," He says.

"No," You hear Abby say as they're taking you off.

"No. Please. Hey," Kane says but not getting any attention.

"Stop," Abby yells as they drag her.

"No one has to die for bone marrow. We can donate it," Kane says getting louder. The Mountain men quickly move to strap Abby down as you're chained back up, barely able to stand, the chains pulling at your arms as you hang from them.

"Hey! We can donate it," Kane yells next to Cage.

"That'll never happen," He responds.

"I can. I can make it happen. With her help. We can all survive," Kane says. Cage says something but you can't hear it over the start of the drill. Abby screams in pain as they start to take her marrow.