35. Finally Justice

Post Date: 08.13.2021

Word count: 1.4k

Based off: 03x10 "Fallen

--------------------

You all head back to the cave that you and Octavia had taken Bellamy to. "Where's Lincoln?" Bellamy asks.

"Pike put a bullet in his brain," Octavia says trying her hardest not to break down.

"O...O, I am so sorry," Bellamy says right before Octavia connects her fist with his face. Bellamy doesn't speak a word as Octavia continually lands punches on his face.

"Octavia, that's enough," Kane says.

"Kane, stay out of this," Bellamy responds, accepting his fate. Octavia then begins to beat him even harder, letting out as much rage as possible. Even though Bellamy was the reason for Lincoln's death, it wasn't the easiest to watch his little sister punch him over and over again.

"Stop, that's enough," Miller says knowing the group couldn't bear to standby. He tried to pull Octavia away but was just pushed back by a heartbroken and sobbing Octavia.

"Miller, back off," Bellamy says. Octavia still punches her brother.

"You're dead to me," Octavia says to Bellamy before walking away to cool off. After everything seemed to have settled down, you all gather to make a plan on what the next steps are.

"I say, we run two-man patrols, round the clock, starting now.," Bryan suggests.

"We'll do that but we should be safe here. The grounder blockade's too close for Pike to risk looking for us," Kane says.

"Yeah, but are we safe from the blockade?" Bryan questions reasonably.

"As long as we stay on this side of the line, we should be," Kane reassures.

"They're grounders, you really think they're gonna play by the rules?" Bryan asks.

"Hey, Pike will want you dead now, too. We take him out, we can go home," Miller says.

"We take him out, then the grounders lift the blockade," You add.

"That's right. We become the 13th clan, again. Those were the terms.

"Lexa's terms. If what Bellamy says is true and she's dead, how do we know the next commander will honor them?" Sinclair asks.

"One problem at a time," Kane answers.

"What about Clarke? With Lexa gone, she's not safe at Polis," Miller asks.

"Clarke made her choice," You say.

"The only thing that matters now is killing Pike," Octavia says breaking her silence.

"Octavia's right. Once we resume our place in the commander's coalition, Clarke will be safe, so how do we do it?" Kane asks you all.

"Bellamy, come in. It's Monty, I'm in trouble. Please say you still have your radio," You hear Monty say over the radio.

"If we respond and Pike's listening--" Sinclair starts.

"We go to channel 7. 'Please say you still have your radio.' That's seven words after the word "trouble." It's code, go to seven," Bellamy interrupts. Everyone seems unsure until Kane gives the go-ahead to do so. Sinclair turns the radio to channel 7 and hands it to Kane.

"Bellamy, are you there?" Monty asks again.

"Monty, it's Kane. What's wrong?" Kane says answering for Bellamy.