36. Fry Her

Post Date: 09.23.2022

Word count: 3k

Based off: 03x11 "Nevermore"

--------------------

You all head back to the cave to gather your stuff before heading back to Arkadia.

"I don't understand it either. Something about those chips," Monty says as you nod in agreement.

"We'll know soon enough. Be ready," Sinclair replies.

"O, wait. You can't just leave," Bellamy says as the two of you notice Octavia packing up.

"Watch me," She replies.

"You heard what Jasper said on the radio. Arkadia is not safe," Bellamy replies back.

"What Jasper said sounds insane. Pike's gone. I can handle myself. Grounders burn their dead," Octavia says.

"I know that. And then what? Where are you gonna go?" Bellamy says.

"You don't get to ask me that," Octavia snaps.

"What more do I have to do to prove that I am on your side?" Bellamy asks.

"Bring Lincoln back. Turning Pike in does not make you one of the good guys, Bellamy. You did that to save me. Not because what you thought Pike was doing to the Grounders was wrong. " O responds.

"The Grounders were starving us out," Bellamy states.

"Because you massacred an army that was sent to protect us," You interrupt.

"That army could have attacked us at any time, and you both know that," Bellamy says, turning his attention to you.

"But they didn't attack. You did that," You say.

"You were hurting, and you lashed out. Because that's what you do. There are consequences, Bel. People get hurt. People die. Your people. Monroe's dead. Lincoln is dead," Octavia adds before walking away. Bellamy goes to follow O out of the cave, and you hear the noise of an approaching rover.

"They're here," You hear Miller say from outside the cave. You walk out of the cave and see Clarke get out of the rover.

"Need your help! We have to get her inside before she wakes up!" You hear Jasper yell and look to see him carrying Raven.

"Were you followed?" Bellamy asks.

"Maybe. I don't know.," Jasper responds.

"Get to the ridge. Radio if you spot anyone following. Harper will stay here on watch," Miller says.

"Octavia, come one. We need you," Clarke says as you all head into the cave.

"What the hell happened to her?" Sinclair asks.

"I told you on the radio, Raven is not Raven anymore. None of them are. Jaha has been chipping everyone," Jasper explains.

"Jasper's right. I've seen it with my own eyes," Clarke confirms.

"I don't need your help, all right?" Jasper snaps.

"Just take it easy and explain," You say calmly.

"Jaha is using the chips to control everyone. You swallow it, and it changes you. You forget who you are, and then you see this thing, Alie. Only she's not really there. She made Raven slit her own wrists. She was trying to get her out of her head. I was trying to help her but –," Jasper explains.

"Okay, so let's help her now. Did she say how?" Sinclair interrupts.

"She was working on building something. She needed one of her old wristbands, but Jaha destroyed all of them," Jasper says.