29. It's a Trap

Post Date: 02.19.21

Word count: 1.4k

Based off: 03x03 "Ye Who Enter

A/N: Trig is italicized

--------------------

The next morning Bellamy asked if you could come help them on the Mount Weather run. With nothing else to do around camp you join Bellamy, Raven, Gina and Octavia to Mount Weather.

"I knew we should've taken out horses," You say hoping out of the back of a rover. You unload the truck and get ready to bring the supplies into Mount Weather.

"Hey, you guys, did I ever tell you how I save Sinclair's ass on the Ark?" Raven asks.

"Please don't," Octavia says annoyed.

"You mean the time you went rogue on a spacewalk?" Gina asks.

"That depends on your definitionog 'going rogue'," Raven replies as you head into Mount Weather.

"Really?" You say.

"I just hopped on a robotic arm and aimed at the solar ray. The whole time I was out there, the control room thought I was just fixing a loose wire," Raven says.

"That is, in fact, the definition of 'going rogue'. You dangled yourself within inches of an electrified array that could have killed you," Gina says.

"Only time i've heard Sinclair lose his cool on comms," Raven says. Raven and Gina continue to talk as we approach the dinning area, where other Ark membners were hanging out.

"Welcom," Pike says getting up from his chair. " Come. Join us," Pike says.

"Someone's made themselves at home," You say quietly.

"There must be thirty of them in here," Octavia says.

"36, but the more the merrier," Pike replies. Bellamy walks up to Pike and shakes his hand.

"36? Wow! The grounders are gonna think we moved in," Octavia says a little annoyed.

"Well, there was no room at the inn," Pike says.

"And this was your option?" You ask.

"Y/N," Bellamy warns.

"I'm outta here," Octavia says. She hands you her bag before heading out of the room. Pike snickers but you don't like what he's up to either. Raven goes off to do what Sinclair told her as you and Gina help unload some of the items you brought. After you finished you decided to see where Octavia went off to. As you made your way out of Mount Weather you notice as two guards are escorting a grounder.

"Echo?" Bellamy says after he and Octacia come dow from the top of the ladder.

"You know her?" You ask.

"Yeah, she's Ice Nation. She was in the cage next to mine," Bellamy explains.

"Bellamy," She says.

"Let her go," Bellamy demands to the guards.

"She threated the summit," One of the guards says.

"I was trying to help," Echo says.

"Shut up," The guard says and pushes Echo to the ground.

"Leave her alone," Octavia says.

"I said get you hands off her," Bellamy says.

"What are you doing? She's a grounder," The guard says as you cut Echo loose.