34. Escape and Execution

Post Date: 06.04.21

Word count: 898

Based off: 03x09 "Stealing Fire"

--------------------

You, Indra, and Octavia hopped on your horses and headed back to Arkadia. As you got closer to the outside walls you received a message over the radio from Harper and Miller saying to meet Bellamy at the dropship. After hearing what Pike ordered Octavia gave you no option to meet him.

"Glad you came," Bellamy said as the two of you got off your horses. "I'm alone, O and Y/N. I'm here to help," Bellamy says, noticing you two looking around.

Octavia hugs Bellamy. But as he goes in to hug you, you inject him with a serum to make him sleep. "Sleep, my big brother," Octavia says as the two of you get his body on top of one of your horses. You take him to a nearby cave and wait with Octavia and Indra, for him to wake up.

"It was a mistake to bring him here," Indra says as Bellamy starts to wake up.

"He was out the whole way," You say.

"And I searched him for bugs," Octavia adds.

"You think I'd let them hurt you?" Bellamy says.

"Shut your mouth," Indra says.

"Indra, we talked about this," Octavia whispers.

"You waste time. You two should be in their camp by now," Indra says.

"No, it's suicide. Pike will be expecting both of you. You won't get close. I can. We can save them, but we have to work together," Bellamy says.

"You're the reason they need saving," You reply.

"Maybe, but that doesn't change the fact that you need me," Bellamy says.

"For the first time in my life, that's not true," Octavia says.

"O. O!" Bellamy says as she walks off. "Y/N," Bellamy says as you follow her. You and Octavia head to Arkadia and get in place for the plan to rescue Kane, Lincoln, and Sinclair.

"Package is on the move. I repeat, package is on the move. We are a go. Ok, S, is your team in position?" You hear Harper say.

"Roger that. We're in position and ready to intercept," Octavia says into the radio.

A few moments later Kane, Lincoln, and Sinclair were shuffled into the room you were waiting in, as planned. You quickly went to drug the guards as Octavia hid everyone under the floor, you filed in last. Once it sounded clear you all shuffle out of the floor.

"It's a little bit tight in there," Kane whispers as he got out.

"Try doing it for 16 years," Octavia replies as she unlocks his cuffs. You keep a lookout as Octavia unlocks Lincolns and Sinclair's cuffs. Abby and Miller make their way into the room. You continue to look out as everyone gets ready to leave.

"S, come in," Harper says.

"What is it?" Kane asks.

"This wasn't the plan. We used their frequencies so they could hear us. Go ahead!" You say.

"Stay where you are. Repeat. Stay where you are. The exit is not clear," Harper says.

"How many guards?" You ask.

"Too many. I said stay put," Harper replies.

"Calling all guards. The prisoners are headed for the main gate. The prisoners are headed for the main gate. Over," You hear Monty's voice over the radio. Not exactly what you were expecting, but he was covering for you all. Hoping to help you get out.

"That was Monty," Octavia says.

"Guess he's with us after all," Miller says.

"I will find out," Kane says.

"We don't know that. What we do know is we have to move," Abby says.

You all then file out of the room and head for your exit. You all head towards the loose panel and file everyone through there. As everyone was making their way out you hear the PA system announce a lockdown.

"I have a message for the traitors in this camp. There will be an execution today. Either turn yourselves in, or the other grounder prisoners will die in your place," Pike says over the radio.

"Let's go," Octavia says, but you can see the look in Lincoln's eyes. "No way," Octavia says and pulls Lincoln towards her as she noticed him walking towards the red flaps blocking the room.

"I can't let them die because of me," Lincoln says.

"Lincoln, please. We're almost out," Octavia begs.

"I know how you feel, but they're searching the station. We need to go now," Kane says trying to convince him to stay with us.

"You should," Lincoln replies, clearly having already made his mind up.

"Fine. I'm going with you. We fight together," Octavia says.

"I love you," Lincoln says before using the same drug to knock her out.

"What are you doing?" Kane asks.

"The same thing you'd do for your people. Just get her out of here," Lincoln says and passes Octavia to Kane.

"Stay strong," You tell Lincoln.

"You too," He says before walking away.

"Kane, we gotta go," You say standing halfway in the wall. He nods and follows you to the outside. As you and the group make your way further from the camp, you hear a horn blowing.

"Lincoln," Octavia says waking up. She gets off from the back of her horse and stumbles towards Arkadia to see what's happening. You followed her to make sure she didn't go any further. Before you knew it, a gunshot rang throughout the forest, which meant Pike had executed Lincoln.

A/N: I skipped the previous ep because it didn't fit in the storyline. But tbh I hate this ep because of what happened to Lincoln. Sorry, it's short, but I hope you enjoyed!