[20]「In The Clouds」

{!A little mature warning! Nothing with smut but just a lot of fluff that leans towards smut in a way.}

About after an hour or so, Sophia woke up with a small smile on her face, feeling the familiar arms wrapped around her waist. She slowly lifted her head and her hair falling beside her, looking down at Emira who was fast asleep, breathing peacefully in and out.

She then struggled to gently remove Emira's arms wrapped around her waist without waking Emira up. Unfortunately, she accidentally failed and her hands slipped, causing the teen human witch to fall back onto Emira.

"Afternoon, Pia." Sophia heard Emira mutter in a soft warm voice that made Sophia roll her eyes playfully.

Sophia pushed herself up, meeting eyes with the same Blight she fell in love with staring at her with a small smirk on her lips and those eyes that would pull Sophia in.

Emira moved her hand towards Sophia, brushing back a piece of her brown chocolate hair behind Sophia's left ear then gently caressing Sophia's left cheek with ease, making the teen human blush a little.

"Why are you so adorable?" Emira asked with a smile, watching Sophia avoid her gaze, blushing like a tomato.

"I - well - you - ugh, stop. You're making me lost for words." She muttered.

"Yeah, I know, but it's adorable to see you struggle when all flustered," Emira said playfully.

Sophia let out a small groan, pulling herself up off of Emira and moving to a space on the bed as Emira smirked teasingly at her, leaning up from the bed.

"Anyway," Said Sophia with an eye-roll, trying to change the subject. "I should start getting ready. I have many things to attend today."

"Leaving me already? Emira asked with a chuckle as she moved behind her and wrapped her arms around Sophia.

Feeling the warmth of Emira's arms brought a small smile onto Sophia's lips. She missed this and didn't want this moment to end but she knew she had things to attend today, important things.

Sophia leaned her head back and looked up to meet eyes with a Blight who gave Sophia the puppy dog's eyes.

"You know I can't avoid Coven things." Sophia said a sigh escaping her lips. "Apparently, Belos is testing me to see my perfectness soon. And I can't lose focus or... -"

"- Hey, it's fine. I understand." Emira assured her, then leaning down and planting a small peck on her lips. "Just make sure you call me whenever you're free."

"I promise I'll call you." Replied Sophia as a small smile grew onto her lips, feeling the warmth grow back into her again when she was always around Emira.

Both embraced again, sharing a passionate kiss until they were interrupted by a small knock at the door. Before Sophia could say anything in response, the door opened and revealed Kikimora walking into the room and her gaze moved towards the two on the bed as she gave off an uninterested look.

"Am I interrupting something, Sophia?" Kikimora asked, stopping a few feet away from the two, her gaze not leaving them. It felt like she was staring a hole through both of them.

"Ki-Kikimora? Uh... What a pleasant s-surprise." Sophia stuttered with a nervous chuckle leaving her lips as she held onto one of Emira's hands a little tight. "N-No. Of course, not. I was just about to get dressed for today."