[16]「Opportunities」

Today was the day, Hexside and Glandus in a grudgby match and Sophia couldn't lie, she enjoyed a good grudgby match, especially when she's involved but unfortunately, her time on the team is over, though, she still could enjoy watching the game, even sometimes Hexside would lose the game. Nonetheless, Sophia wasn't missing this match at all.

She proceeded down the hall in a rush towards a certain Witch that she needed to talk to before heading to Hexside before the bus leaves to face those abominations "Glandus" which Sophia always enjoyed dominating their team when she played four years ago. Something she missed because it helped her to release all her anger against those other Witches.

As she walked down the hallways, her eyes soon caught the witch she was looking for. She didn't hesitate to make a detour towards the witch who currently was talking to some guards before her eyes meet with Sophia approaching her with a smile which was unusual to see a smile plastered onto that human girl's lips.

Sophia reached the witch, making the witch eye her current style. "Lilith, I need to ask for a favor."

"I see," Lilith replied, pointing to her outfit then her hair in pigtails, chuckling lightly.

"No. Not that." Sophia says, rolling her eyes. "I was wondering if I can borrow your Palisman for the day."

"What? Why?" Lilith questioned, clutching her Palisman in her right, confused to hear that Sophia wants to use it for today. She wonders what Sophia would even need it for. She didn't even want to think of the possibility of what Sophia could do with her Palisman that would lead to it getting damaged.

"I need to use it, just in case if I were to miss the Bus for the Grudgby match," Sophia answers, smiling up at the witch. "Plus, I need to get to Hexside. I can't walk there from here. I promise I'll take good care of it, Lilith."

Lilith looks away, thinking if this was a good idea. After all, she did understand that Sophia was a careful witch when it came to things that needed to be treated with care. However, she wonders if allowing Sophia to use her Palisman will maybe help her have a bond with Sophia which would probably allow Lilith to express what happened three years ago after Sophia was no longer her student anymore.

"Fine..." Lilith gave in, looking back at Sophia and putting her Palisman out towards her. "Just don't damage it, Sophia. I can only imagine what Edalyn's Palisman looks like after that human use it."

Sophia scoffs, grabbing Lilith's Palisman in her left hand. "Unlike that human, I'm not reckless when it comes to things that need to be treated with care. Trust me, I won't damage your Palisman."

"Yes, I believe you," Lilith replies with a smile, seeing the same girl she raised is becoming a mature woman. "Now, you should get going before you miss the bus, Sophia."

"Oh, yeah, right." Sophia chuckles, turning around, and starts rushing towards the exit of the Coven as she shouts out "Thanks again, Lilith!"

"You're welcome, Saffi," Lilith mumbles, watching Sophia rush out the exit before Lilith lets out, turning around and walk in the other direction.

Once Sophia exited the Coven, she felt the breeze blow lightly, making her pigtails flow with the wind as she smiles softly to herself. She couldn't feel much better today, after all, today was a great day for her to just watch Hexside crush those abominations in grudgby. Nothing could ruin this day for her.

* Meanwhile *

"Oh, no! Come back!" Luz shouted out, seeing the bus drive away, leaving. "Why didn't you guys board the bus?"