⁰³⁴ ⊱𝘌𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘌𝘹𝘱𝘶𝘭𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯⊰

The sounds of chatting continued throughout the medium-size building between numerous cloaked hooded figures as they waited for the presentation to begin. But, as for the elder witchling, who stood far back in the audience, she was here for a different purpose than whatever these two were revealing tonight to these disguised parasites.

Surveying the area for a particular witchling that would stand out from the vast crowd. She groaned slightly to herself, growing irritated to not find the witchling anywhere in sight, unfortunately. But, she was certain the witchling would be here, for she always was whenever these two schemed up something new to sell to these unpleasant creatures for "Protection" from what those two always told her whenever she used to visit their elegant home before things became complicated.

However, she wasn't here to have a conversation with those two. Not now or ever. For one, she always hated to be around them because they used to creep even her out from the number of questions and excitement the mother would have in her eyes when the elder witchling visited. It was honestly quite a nightmare to be around them, to say the least.

Not hoping to consume more of her time standing around, she lowered her head to hide her face as the cloaked hood covered her head and she drifted away from the crowd to head in the direction towards the exit of the building, feeling rather sour to not discuss with the witchling she's been searching for all night. Heck, she even sneaked out of the Coven castle to see this witchling. Even though, the elder witchling would get into severe trouble for leaving her room at such an hour of the night to discuss with one person that's been distracting her lately, especially after all that's happened. She was the only thing on the elder witchling's mind constantly.

"Stupid..." She mumbled slightly to herself, nearing the exit with her attention focused on elsewhere to notice the witchling in front of her. Then with another step, the elder witchling accidentally bumped into the witch, causing both of them to fall onto their bottom, hitting the floor a little rough which both let out a small groan from their lips.

"I'm sorry. I didn't see you there." The witch voiced as the elder witchling stood up from the floor, dusting herself off before pushing past the witch, clearly annoyed and lost in her train of thought again, only replaying back with "Whatever" to the witch.

"Geez, the nerves of people..." The male witch beside her spoke, obtaining her attention to see him crossing his arms until shifting his head in the direction of his twin sister next to him, raising his eyebrow. "Who do you think that was, Emira?"

"... I don't know. But, she seemed in a rush."

Peaceful and delicate snores come from the witchling laying in the bed, completely unconscious and exhausted from her late-night trip. Though, it was quite relaxing for the witchling last night once she left that place to stroll in the forests and clear her head about everything. Some being; her girlfriend, Belos, the human realm, and many additional important things that have helped her release some sort of stress she's been dealing with lately.

Continuous delicate snores escape the witchling's lips as a small knock at the door begins ever so slightly for a moment until the doorknob to the handle twist to a certain point, allowing the door to be opened, only revealing another witchling on the opposite side, carrying a golden mask in his right hand. He walks inside of the room, shifting his attention onto the witch that rested in the bed in a rather unpleasant position, which brought a tiny chuckle to escape the male witch's delicate lips as he playfully shook his head.