[22]「Loser Don't Attach」

The next day, Sophia insisted to start training as soon as possible, for she knew it would be better to start training Miss Circe everything she knew that she learned from Kikimora throughout her time in the Coven and she had the perfect place to train Miss Circe at without any distractions.

The two witches walked through Bonesborough in silence as they passed many other people along the way which some stopped in their tracks and took sight of the Coven witch with the young teen witch tagging beside her.

"What are we exactly doing here? I thought we were going to train." Boscha tilted her head, confused as she continued to walk along with Sophia. She couldn't understand Emperor Sophia sometimes. Somethings just confused her.

"Have patience, Miss Circe." Sophia Replied, watching Boscha out the corner of her eye. "One must have the patience to achieve their goals."

The Coven Witch's comment left Boscha in her thoughts and stayed silent as they continued further into Bonesborough until a minute later someone shouted out Sophia's name from afar, stopping the Coven witch in her tracks, along with Sophia's student.

That voice echoed through Sophia's ears, hearing the familiar voice she heard many times before, especially a day ago. Turning around, Sophia's eyes meet with not just Emira, but she saw Edric and Mittens with a smile on their faces as they didn't hesitate to walk towards the Coven Witch and Boscha.

"Look what we got here, Blights." Edric joked with a chuckle as he and his siblings approached the two witches.

"Hey, Pia." Emira greeted with a flirtatious smile and a flirtatious wink, making the Coven Witch blush and brush back her hair as she looked away.

"O-Oh, H-Hey, Emy." Sophia stuttered a bit, feeling warmth flow through her body as she smiled to herself.

Boscha arched her eyebrow, observing her mentor and the Blight which brought up some questions and curiosity within the teen pink hair witch.

However, Emira flirting soon came to an end when Boscha coughed, along with Amity and Edric who all wanted to not see this.

Sophia snapped out of being all flushed and shook her head, focusing her attention back onto the Blights as she attempted to push away Emira's flirtatiousness at the moment so she can show Boscha how to maintain her emotions even when someone you fell in love with is flirting.

"Anyways," Sophia said with a cough as she attempted to change the subject. "What are you three doing here?"

"Oh, you know." Emira smiled at the Coven Witch which only earned her a nudge from Amity.

"What she was trying to say is that she and Edric are going to help me train to make up what happened at the library." Amity chimed in as she crossed her arms, then her eyes moved over onto the teen pink hair witch beside Sophia, eyeing her. "And what is Boscha doing with you?"

"You didn't hear, Blight?" Boscha asked rhetorically with a smirk and before Sophia could respond. "I'm the student of Emperor Sophia."

"What? When did that happen?" Amity questioned, surprised to hear Sophia would train anyone, and if anything, Amity would've known about it because she and Sophia tell each other practically everything.

Sophia pulled down her hood and her chocolate brown hair fell to her side as she stared expressionless at the Blights, knowing full well that each one of them had questions, especially Mittens.

"Indeed she is, Mittens." Sophia commented. "I'm currently training her to become the number one witch in your class. So, we shouldn't delay any more time. Boscha has a lot of things to learn."