[32]「Young Blood, Old Souls」

The Boiling Isles, born from the flesh and bones of a fallen Titan. This original magic was so potent, all life on the Isles evolved to wield magic too. For years, we explored those power freely. Until, a mysterious witch appeared who declared that he, and he alone, could speak to the island. He said that we were using magic all wrong. His teachings took hold, his strength grew, and he became... Emperor Belos. Belos said that mixing magic was wrong, that only he had that right. So he created the coven system. And there, our knowledge was restricted, and our potential sealed away. Those who resist are called wild witches, and they face harsh punishment. Emperor Belos has since retreated into his castle. There are whispers that say he's planning something big.

The door to the throne room opens. Six coven guards and Kikimora enter the room, stopping a few feet into the room standing properly with their head up high, showing respect to their Emperor.

"All Kneel before Emperor Belos!" Kikimora shouts before she bows and moves away from the door, as Lilith kneels when a pair of glowing blue eyes approach from the darkness, eventually revealing Emperor Belos, accompanied by his daughter, Sophia Noceda. Both entering the throne room.

Beast Eda shrieks and bursts out of the bubble, running towards Belos which the Noceda girl quickly doesn't hesitate to shift in front of Belos to use her green magic stone and summon a large vine to strike Eda in the side, causing her to be flung and hit against the wall. Beast Eda falls to the ground, green vines appearing to keep her down.

The elder witch known as "Lilith" runs between Beast Eda and Belos, concern written onto her face as the Noceda girl continues to hold her strength to keep the large Beast down with her vines, which wasn't quite that difficult for her.

"My Lord, I apologize for my sister's rash behavior. She is still in her cursed form. Once you've healed her, as promised, I am sure she will become a useful asset to the coven!" Lilith says, concern laced in her voice and written on her face, for she understood how idiotic that was by Edalyn.

Belos summons his mechanical staff and raises it, healing Eda only to the point of allowing her speech in her Beast form.

"Ah. Where am I? What is this? Aw farts, I got caught." Edalyn voiced as Belos himself approaches the Owl Lady, eyeing her like prey.

"Edalyn Clawthorne, the infamous Owl Lady, the wild witch of Bonesborough. Mentor of Luz the Human."

"You stay away from her, or so help me, Titan...." Edalyn warns, which earned an eye roll from the Noceda girl that stood away, continuing to use her magic on Edalyn.

"You've got it all wrong. The human is safe, for now." Belos chuckles lightly, leaning down a bit as his eyes glued to the Owl Lady. "I just want the portal she came through, for my daughter."

"Tough, 'cause I ain't telling you nothing!"

"Ugh, pity." Belos replies, turning away from Edalyn to proceed to walk away towards his daughter and Kikimora "Although I suppose I could ask the human herself!"

Belos snaps his fingers, and the guards run in to drag Eda away as she screams out to her sister, Lilith, to protect the young human known as "Luz Noceda" before Edalyn is dragged out the Throne room. The Noceda girl exhales heavily as she leans up from her position with the green magic stone gingerly floating above the palm of her hand while she felt a bit exhausted from using that magic to contain down a beast but she was rather happy to be the one who attacked the Owl lady in that situation, even if it was one strike.