[2]「The Emperor's Pupil」

Four Years Later...

"Finally finished."

The young Teen Witch closed the large book, placing it down upon her wooden desk as she let out a heavy relief, feeling much better to complete that wretched spellbook that was giving to her as Homework to improve her magic.

"Took me so long just to complete a single page." The Teen Witch signed, running her hands through her hair. "Took forever but at last, I've completed it."

The Hexside teenager let out a small chuckle, only earning a playful glare from the teen emperor Witch. "A single page, Sophia? Took you that long?"

"Hey!" Yelled Sophia "It's still hard for me to comprehend somethings in this world, Emira. Like the spelling within books."

"Spelling?" Emira chuckled. "The spelling is quite simple, Sophia. But, I would've assumed you already knew how to read the spelling. After all, you're in the emperor coven."

Sophia rolled her eyes playful, turning her head away from Emira, before standing up from the chair, stretching her arms and legs as she let out a small yawn escape from her lips. The stretch felt good, especially after sitting all day, working, or reading that spellbook for hours.

"Just because I'm in the Emperor coven doesn't mean I'm good at reading those strange words," said Sophia as she flopped down onto the bed beside Emira, causing the Blight teen to giggle a little.

"No wonder why you invited me over." Emira joked playfully. "Getting me to help the young teen emperor Witch with her homework."

Sophia smirked a little, pushing Emira's side playfully. "Whatever you say, Blight."

For the rest of the time, the two talked about Emperor Coven, Hexside, Edric, and what both wanted to achieve in their future. But, something was on Emira's mind as Sophia could tell she was acting more strange than usual. Something she doesn't do unless it was something important.

"Hey, Emira. Something on your mind?" Sophia asked. "You're acting strange."

Emira hesitated a bit, before she turned her head, avoiding Sophia's gaze. "It's just about Grom this year. That's all, Sophia."

Sophia leaned forward a little. "What about it? Did they cancel it? Or something?" Sophia shoots question after question, and Emira rolled her eyes playfully.

"No, No," Emira answered, waving those questions off. "It's just..."

Sophia looked at Emira confused "Then what is it? You can always tell me, Emira. We're friends."

"It's just, I wanted to ask-"

Before Emira could finish her sentence, a small knock was heard from the door, gaining both of the teen's attention to only see the elder Witch, Lilith walk inside of the room.

"Lilith," Sophia raised her eyebrow. "What are you doing here?"

"Emperor Belos would like to see you, Sophia." Said Lilith, turning her attention to Emira Blight "Alone."

Emira stood up from the bed, bushing her clothes off and grabbing her books "It's alright. I was leaving anyway. I'll see you tomorrow morning, Sophia."

The Blight Teen waves towards Sophia before exiting the room, leaving Sophia and Lilith alone, which Sophia just let out a small huff as she stood up from her bed. Not in the mood to even see Emperor Belos at all. She was exhausted from doing Homework all day.