[28]「Recovering」

{Long Chapter!}

It's been two days since the incident at Hexside High that caused the school to be shut down for a day and allow students, along with teachers to take some time to get better since the Imposter Inspector known as a "Basilisk" sucked the magic out of them but thanks to a certain human and other students, everyone got their magic back but the damage has left students shocked and injured, especially one of the most powerful Witch in Hexside, Sophia Noceda who took the most damage from the Basilisk than anyone in Hexside, saving Amity Blight from losing her magic and protecting her from the large Basilisk.

However, that ended up with her getting injured and becoming unconscious during and after the incident had occurred. And many students believed that Sophia wouldn't return to school for quite some time to recover from the incident...

"Now, this beast has not just caused damage to the students of Hexside and Glandus High but it also injured a coven witch known as "Sophia Noceda" the apprentice of Emperor Belos." The Coven Witch went on as her heels tapped against the wooden floor with her walking back and forth until she turned around to glare at the Beast that was chained to the floor, struggling in her imposter inspector form. "She understood quite well that a Coven witch was attending Hexside and understood the certain rules across Boiling Isles that needs to be maintained for the safety of the people. Again, the number one rule is to not harm any Coven Witches unless that person is going against that certain Coven witch in a tournament but anything else is indeed forbidden. The consequences of harming a Coven witch can lead to being in the Emperor Coven Prison for the rest of their life or perhaps the worst one, being stoned into a statue that informs everyone what they've committed. Now, as I say this, does this...Beast deserves to be locked away with no light for the rest of her life or be stoned like many others that have committed a crime against the great Emperor Coven."

"You clearly can't believe that I knew a coven witch was attending that sch -"

"- Silence!" Emperor Belos demanded, slamming his fist down upon his chair as it Silenced everyone in the room.

"Guards, take this creature to be locked away until further orders." Kikimora ordered as she turned away and begins to walk with Emperor Belos towards the exit but they soon stopped in their tracks. Kikimora then looked over her shoulder, eyeing the guards with no expression. "And guard her door or she won't be the only one to be locked away."

And with that, Emperor Belos exited the room with Kikimora following behind, leaving the rest of the Coven witches and guards to gather their things, and head back to their current position within the Coven as the guards took away the prisoner back to the prison cell within the Emperor Coven until further orders...

***
"Ugh!" The Coven Witch groans as she held both of the crutches under her arms, attempting to prop herself up from the bed but failing each time, causing her to fall back onto the bed. "Stupid human things! Ugh! Where did you even get these things, Lilith?"

"From my, uh, sister, Sophia. But don't tell Emperor Belos or Kikimora that I visited my sister to get this human thingy." Lilith replies, walking over to Sophia and helping her back off of the bed to stand up and use that human thing again. "I doubt Emperor Belos or Kikimora would be quite happy to know that I've visited my sister for a favor."

Sophia stands back up with the help of Lilith and grabs those crutches again, pulling them back under both of her arms as she held her right broken leg up from the ground a little. "What? Did she knew what exactly I needed to walk around with a broken leg?"

"Apparently, Yes." Lilith answered as she stepped back a bit, allowing Sophia to stand up by herself to get familiar with the human thing. "After all, she has much human crap that seems to be useless but luckily this one isn't."