[Final]「Wing it like Witches」

The breeze blew slightly through the air with soft hums filling the silence as the Noceda girl waited patiently on the bleachers for the small teen human girl to arrive quite soon.

While she waited for the small teen human girl known as "Luz" she continued to sketch in her book from where she left off in detention class which was a couple of days ago. It usually would help her to pass some time here and there. And right now, it was helping her to not become irritated with the teen girl for being a bit late. After all, she wasn't the type to be patient when someone was wasting her valuable time on completely other things that she has already scheduled.

She guides her pencil across the paper with care, beginning to sketch the person gently to not make any faults from previously when she attempted to sketch this specific person. This was her second attempt and didn't feel like failing again but it's been much harder to sketch this person than anyone else she's done. She continued, humming softly to herself while feeling the slight breeze blow past, causing her chocolate brown hair to gently flow with the breeze for a moment but she kept her focus on her sketchbook continuously, not allowing anything to distract her at the moment... That was until a voice caught her attention.

"I'm here"

She lifted her head from the sketchbook, her eyes meeting with that same girl from before, standing a few feet away from her with a smile on her face, disgusting Sophia a bit once more.

"Greetings," She says, turning her interest back onto her sketchbook, continuing again to sketch. "Sit down so we may begin"

The girl nods her head, taking a seat down beside Sophia close but not close enough that would anger the elder Noceda girl. Right now. Luz didn't need her elder sister to get angry at the moment, for this was her opportunity to speak with the elder Noceda.

"So..." Sophia begins, guiding her pencil across the paper, sketching a specific body part on the person, not taking her eyes off of her sketchbook. "Why did you request to speak with me?"

"Well, it's a bit complicated," Luz answered, chuckling nervously as she brushed her hand through her chocolate brown hair, feeling extremely nervous.

"I don't care how complicated it is. Whatever it is, you better tell me before I decided to abandon this conversation." She retorts, rolling her eyes as she brushes her hand across her paper with ease, feeling already done with this conversation.

"Alright. Here it goes..." Luz began, breathing heavily, knowing this could end good or bad for her. "I believe that may we be...Sisters"

The elder Noceda girl stops sketching and places down her pencil onto her sketchbook, then lifts her head and turns her attention onto the girl beside her, eyeing her for a moment, not knowing if she was joking or being serious.

"You think we're sisters?" She questioned, chuckling lightly with a head shake, feeling amused. "Is that what you wanted to waste my time with?"

"Well, I-I believe we're sisters. We have the same last name." Luz informs, tugging on a piece of her fabric as she attempted to stay calm in front of her elder sister. "E-Even principal Bump, my friends, and Amity believe we're sisters."

"You know if you weren't joking..." She begins, turning to face Luz and moves her hand over to gently place under Luz's chin, clenching her chin as she tilts in close, smirking. "I would've thrown you down these bleachers for reasons you couldn't comprehend. But, luckily, us being sisters is a joke."

Chuckling lightly, the elder Noceda shifted away, turning her interest back to her sketchbook, grabbing her pencil, and resuming to sketch again.