[Part 2]「Agony of a witch」

Once Sophia and Belos's conversation ended, she immediately headed to the entrance of the Coven Castle where Kikimora would be waiting for her from what Emperor Belos has informed

Once Sophia and Belos's conversation ended, she immediately headed to the entrance of the Coven Castle where Kikimora would be waiting for her from what Emperor Belos has informed. Supposedly, from what Sophia has gathered, she would be assisting Kiki to lead or Guide the Hexside students through the Coven Castle and have them learn about the history within the Coven, along with witnessing ancient artifacts during the tour.

Though, the teen Noceda wasn't quite pleased to be some puppet for these students that dreamed to even be part of the Coven. Heck, even dreamed to set foot within these Coven walls, for it was off-limits to non-coven witchlings.

As the Noceda girl continued down the hallway in the direction towards the entrance, she was yanked from her thoughts, hearing a faint voice that sounds familiar just around the hall that sounded like Kiki talking to someone, the Noceda girl presumed. Luckily, for Sophia, she didn't have to waste any more time to find Kiki to inform her about the situation with the tour that soon to happen.

Making a detour, the Noceda girl headed towards the direction where the voice was coming from, just around the corner. And once Sophia turned the corner, she noticed the small creature known as “Kikimora” having a conversation with Lilith Clawthorne on a device about the known wanted target for the Coven, The Owl Lady. A certain witch that the Noceda hated with every single little inch of her body, and wanted to capture just to see the expression on her disgusting face which would simply amuse the Noceda girl.

“Kikimora” Sophia voiced out, approaching the short little witchling, who turned her attention to the voice, only to see her student.

“Miss Noceda.” Kiki acknowledging the Noceda girl that stopped a foot away from her, standing properly as a Coven witch should be, mature, and with honor. “How may I assist you? Depends, if you're seeking anything in need, Miss Noceda.”

“At the moment? No.” Sophia replied, no expression shown, only stares from the teen witch as she held her arms properly behind her back and stood up straight while in the presence of her mentor. “I do need to inform you that Emperor Belos has requested me to accompany you on the tour, unfortunately.”

“Ah, yes,” Kikimora says, starting to proceed to walk forth in the direction of the entrance as her student didn't hesitate to follow, not wishing to cause any altercation at the moment. “It would be the best option for you to attend.”

“And why is that?” The Noceda girl questioned, not fully understanding why she needed to attend something so useless when she could be using her time to assist Lilith in capturing the Owl Lady.