[7]「Disobedient Noceda」

The teen human Emperor Witch stood outside, leaning against the stone wall of the Witches Covention building, still feeling some sort in her emotions which she still attempted to push them away but, unfortunately, it got the better of her when she saw the Owl Lady's student being a Human. Something that just ticked her emotions even more.

She understood that Edric was informing her and Emira about the human a few days ago but she assumed it was just another stupid rumor but, oh, how she was wrong about that.

Sophia chuckled softly, running her hands through her chocolate brown hair, leaning her head forward a little. "What is wrong with me today?"

The Emperor teen Witch slowly slides down the wall with her back, falling to the ground, and taking a seat on the ground floor. She then pulled her knees close, burying her face into her knees, feeling her emotions spilling out of her which never happens because she always kept her emotions in check, every single time but for some reason, she couldn't today after seeing that human girl. Something about her made Sophia just feel emotional in a way that she couldn't even explain. Of course, Sophia was emotional earlier before the Covention but seeing the Owl Lady's student just made things a whole lot worse.

"Hey." A voice spoke out, startling Sophia's a bit, but she eventually lifted her head from her knees, meeting eyes with some teen girl wearing glasses. "Are you alright?"

Sophia eyed the teen Witch, scrutinizing her features, and appearance before she simply rolled her eyes. "I doubt you would care about my problems."

The teen witch looks at the Emperor Witch, concern written onto her face. She indeed didn't know anything about this emperor Witch at all but she still cared for others than herself. Seeing someone down or in their emotions has always brought her to help or comfort them. After all, she understood how it felt to be alone.

The teen witch took a seat beside the Emperor Witch on the ground, leaning her back against the wall. "Maybe but if I didn't care then I wouldn't have walked over here."

Sophia rolled her head to her right side, looking at the witch besides her, giving off an annoyed expression. "You're only here because I'm apart of the Emperor Coven. You think if you help me, I will assist you to achieve your dreams of being an Emperor Coven Witch. Not happening. Now, scram and leave me alone."

Sophia turned her head away, burying her face back into her knees, ignoring the witch besides her. She already knew what this Witch wanted and she wasn't going to allow this witch to play with her emotions then figure out a way to use it as blackmail just so she can achieve her dreams to be apart of the emperor Coven. After all, many witches would die to be apart of the Coven.

The Teen witch gently moved and placed her hand down upon Sophia's shoulder, making her lift her head once more to meet eyes with the teen witch again. "I'm here not because you're an Emperor Coven Witch. I'm here because I know how it feels to be alone. Believe me."

"Ugh." Sophia groaned, leaning her head back against the wall. "Your words make me want to vomit. So, sweet and nice."

The teen witch arches her eyebrow, giving off a funny look, but Sophia soon injects, chuckling a little.

"What's your name, Witch? I would like to know who's talking to me before I share anything about me." Sophia asked, giving a small smile towards the Witch.

"M-My name is Willow, Willow Park," Willow replied with a smile, moving her hand away from Sophia's shoulder.

"Quite a name, Willow. I'm Sophia, Sophia Noceda." Sophia shared, pulling down her hood then putting out her hand towards Willow. "I'm not a people person when it comes to anyone new."