⁰³⁵ ⊱𝘌𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘗𝘢𝘴𝘵⊰

╔═════════════════════════It's always nice to have someone in your life who can make you smile even when they're not around

It's always nice to have someone in your life who can make you smile even when they're not around.
════════════════════════╝

The posted laid on the wooden, decorative desk in the background, as delicate music echoed in the medium-size room from the crystal ball that sat on the dresser across from the desk, displaying a hologram screen slightly above, showing the person who was playing this delicate music.

As the music played, a teenage female stood in the middle of the room, humming to the song with her right hand holding an extra-large wooden oval-shaped Palette, as her other hand moves back and forth across a barely white mini stretched canvas.

She continued to focus her interest on the mini canvas, not worrying about anything else. She gently shifted her body to the rhythm with the music, and tap her foot ever so slightly, but still making a sound within the room, following the music.

It was truly calming for her to just not be concerned about anything right now. Just be herself at the moment and release this pent-up stress that has been accumulating within her for quite some time. Nothing felt better than this right now.

Heck, she hasn't felt like this for so long, not even with Emira. Yes, she was herself around Emira, but she just couldn't be calm and relaxed like she is right now. This was entirely different from anything else she felt, and she didn't know why this was different. But, she couldn't care right now.

Little chuckles escaped the female's lips, feeling the air with the music, as she brushed her left hand once more across the now painted mini canvas that showed a specific witch within Boiling Isles. She hummed, stepping back from the painted canvas, taking in the sight of her artwork, and forming a small smile in the corner of her lips. She stared at it, feeling proud of her work and how well she did. Though, she has been practicing drawing for a while now, even when... Lilith was still in the Coven.

She lowered her head, closing her eyes with a small, hurtful sigh releasing from her lips thinking about the witch that has abandoned her, similar to how her mother did.

The pain she felt, the emotions that swam through her like a cascade was aching, hurting her. It hit differently when it came to Lilith because unlike her real mother. Lilith actually felt like a mother to her even if they had several arguments and disagreements in the past. She still saw Lilith as a mother figure. Well, that was until Lilith abandon her.

Shaking her head for a moment, she chuckled that sounded like the pain was hidden behind it to cover her real emotions. She raised her head from the ground, her eyes meeting once more to the painting of the specific witch, causing a small huff to express from the teenager. The teenage female turned her attention away from the canvas, throwing the wooden oval-shaped palette to the side on the ground, along with the paintbrush before focusing her interest back onto the canvas, staring at it intensely.