Chapter 30

Hey homosapians and unicorns!!

I apologize for the months of disapearance on my part. But I'd like to talk about why.

SENSITIVE CONTENT BELOW IN REGUARDS OF SUICIDE

🚧🚧A family friend left this world, by choice.
I dont even know how to explain how much its bothered me mentally, let alone those around me as well.
But I just want everyone to know that if you ever think of hurting yourself, think of suicide or feel that you arent worth anything in this world, or have no future, know this:
YOU ARE WORTH IT!!!
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL AND SO FREAKING STRONG!!! Waking up and getting out of bed is the hardest thing anyone can do, but if you do that, youve got this! Hell, even if you dont get out of bed, just breathing is amazing and I am SO proud of you for doing it! Please know that YOU ARE LOVED and YOU ARE DESERVING OF A FUTURE!!! I know there are days where you may feel you cant take it, but know that you are here for a reason, and that you are meant for greatness!!! 🚧🚧

But anywho...
Please enjoy the chapter, its not super long but its good... I think lol!!

Please leave comments, share and give a follow for more!!!

Ooh also, I will be doing an "about the author" chapter, so if you have questions about the book or myself, I will try to answer them!! Leave your questions here- thx!!

"Does he have some sort of death wish? I will gladly knock his musty crusty dusty ass on the floor!" Jazzy exclaims, dumping out one of her suitcases onto her bed.

I watch my dear friend continue her rant after I discussed what happened just moments before. She clearly isn't taking the situation lightly.
Raising her voice, she adjusts her lavender choker, as if her anger is making it too tight. "He's messing with my best friend, and anyone and I mean ANYONE that messes with MY best friend gets the death penalty!" She shouts, angrily tying her hair up into a little bun due to the short length. "Hes a stupid little pussy who uses cheap threats Catriona, I should end him."

She never uses my birth name unless she's serious, so I dont doubt her for a second. "Thanks," I sigh, "but Im sure its just a bad decorating job. Im sure its not meant to be personal." I say, well, more like lie through my teeth.

Jasmine just scoffs, stomping around the room. She looks at me with a stern face, her thick eyeliner and over blushed cheeks and nose that make her look half frozen keep my eyes away from hers, simply because I know if I look her in the eyes, Ill start thinking about the 'c' word and thats not something I want to think about right now.
"I dont know how long I have left Catriona, it could be years, or just a matter of minutes. But I will spend every last of those years, every last of those minutes making sure youre safe and well. You helped me cope with my abusive bio father, who's love language was in the form of hard slaps and cold words. You helped me accept my living situation, when I went from foster care as a small infant, to end up with my dads and little sister Ava, even though my mom still fought for me, she didnt continue her fight becuase I would take up all the time she wanted to spend at work instead." She took a deep breath, "my birth family isnt my family, and sometimes I feel so alone when I'm witg Ava and my dads. I never feel alone with you, becuase youre my true sister, you are my family. So, I'll be damed if someone tried to take my last bit if family from me. Okay?"

I wipe away warm tears from my cheek as I run over to her and hug her tight.
It terrifies me, the thought that one day I won't have this anymore. And that really fucking sucks.

* * * * *

"Its beautiful outside, the sky is so clear and blue." I murmur, watching out the window to Killian, Eros and I's room.

"Thats becuase He isnt here. Not yet at least." Eros says nonchalantly, peeling an orange.
Currently, Jasmine is in her room taking a shower due to feeling gross from sitting in the carriage. Not becusse of the carriage itself, but becuase of the piece of shit Addox being in such a tight quarters with her, she felt yucky.
Killian on the other hand, is waiting for his fathers arrival, to have words with him.

"What does his father have to do with the weather?" I question, as I gaze out the crystal clear glass, watching small colorful butterflies dance in the wind.

Eros chuckles, "well, my little demon", he begins, walking over to me, setting his fruit down in a small plate. One of his hands grabs me roughly from behind, pulling my body to his. His other hand approaches my face slowly, his thumb gilding across my lower lip. The citrus flavor of the orange enters my mouth as he slowly slides his thumb into my mouth, "start sucking and I'll tell you." He smirks, tilting his head down a bit which causes a few strands of his soft blonde hair to cover his forehead and one of his eyes.

I wrap my lips around his thumb, my tongue enveloping it slowly as the fresh taste of orange makes my tastebuds tingle.
"You see", he begins, "this place is quite literally the heaven inside of hell. Its beautiful, but its dangerous. It draws you inside, and destroys you slowly without you even knowing. Thats all because of Killians father, the lord of hell. Where he goes, darkness follows. So granted, this place is peaceful now, when he is near, it will become the opposite. Thats how he wants it. Souls that have wandered hell for years, begging to be released, come here thinking they have found serenity, only to be sucked down deeper into their biggest fears, the sanctums of hell."

"S-santums?" I try to question, but get caught off as he shoves his thumb deeper into my mouth, reaching the back of my throat. I choke for a moment, and look up to meet his sparkling gaze.

"Where the devil himself toys around with aching souls, creating new creatures to do his dirty work."

Within the matter of seconds, the worlds starts spinning, the lights go dim only to become pitch black.
My skin begins to burn as I see a lake of black water, a woman and small infant in the center. The woman, screaming at the top of her lungs...

The woman...

Is me...