Chapter 32

Hey all!!

Heres another chapter!!
But before you read, heres a bit about myself!!

My name is Amina,
Sounds like (uh-mean-uh) lol.
I live in the Western U.S.
Ive been writing for roughly a year and a half, and simply found myself writing these books simply because I wanted to write the books I've been longing to find in a bookstore but have only come up empty handed.
I am both a cat and dog person, though I prefer bunnies... But sadly I'm allergic... *wipes tear*
Other than that, I like coffee and mega chocolate muffins :)

Also!!!!
To the fellow writers!!!
I had recently been messaged by a another writer asking for help!!
Due to my schedule, I had to decline. But, maybe someone here could lend some help!!
Their goal is to have help with intimate scenes and a few chapteres here and there. *YOU WILL BE GIVEN CREDIT* if interested, leave a comment here, or check out their profile at - MayarAzzam

Anywho, please leave a like, comment, share and follow for more!!!

Enjoy!!!

Rio's POV

Killian storms out of the room, his fists balled and jaw tightly clenched. The small chains on his black jeans clinking together as he exist the room.
Even after he left, the sound of his heavy boots connecting to the floors echoed against my eardrums.

"Zayum, Zaddy mad." Jasmine snots a laugh, clearly doing a good job at lightening the mood as I join in her laughter with my own.

Maggie smiles, "Thats my cue to leave. If you need anything my Queen, please dont hesitate."

"Wait," I say, stopping her in her tracks. "Why'd you call me that?"

Maggies eyes instantly dart to Eros, who nods her away to exit the room.
Fighting the pain, I reposition myseof to face him, statrubg at him blankly.
"What did she mean by that?" I question him.

"Force of habit is suppose." He says with a shrug of his shoulders. His sandy blonde hair slicked back as he runs his hands through it.

"Force of habit." I mock, rolling my eyes. "Eros, I'm not in the fucking mood. Tell me. Im on edge as is, it have no answers to anything going on around me or happeing to me. Please just answer me. Why did she call me that?" Sighing, my shoulders sink down as my head plops into my hands.

Jasmine stays silent, braiding and unbraiding small sections of her faded pastel hair.
Eros clears his through and cracks his knuckles as if trying to stall.

"Out with it." I beg.

"Once Killians father dies, Killian will he the rightful heir to the thrones, becoming king. You being his mate, will become the queen. I on the other hand, stay the sexy beast I am. Completely and utterly untethered."

I shake my head in disbelief, assuming I misheard him. "Is Lucifer dying?"

"No." He starts, "Killian has to murder him."

* * * * *

With Jasmine back in her room, dying her hair lavender, Eros and I are awaiting the arrival of Killian.

"Whats it like?"

I looked over at Eros, raising one of my eyebrows in confusion. "Whats what like?"

"Having two mate's. Seeing as Killian and I each have you as our mate, we have to share you. While on your side, you have two mate's." Eros says with a curious tone in his voice.