Chapter 36

Hey all!!!
Here's another chapter!!

So... real quick.
Please stop commenting about the writing errors. I know they're there. They will be fixed later down the road.
Please just try to read the book and enjoy it for what it is, and not nit-pick my spelling mistakes. I don't mean to sound rude, but it bothers me seeing comments about how I messed up on a word rather than how you're liking the book or something happening in a scene lol
....thanks for coming to my TED talk lol

⚠️ this chapter contains sexual content... well... the whole chapter is sexual content lmaoooo!!! ⚠️

This chapter is short but that's because it's spicy... the next chapter will be up in 3-4 days (it's almost done so yay lol!!)

Anywhoooooo.....

Please enjoy this chapter, please share, comment, like and give a follow for more!!

Enjoy!!

I stare at him for a short moment, my lips still wrapped around his hard dick.
His lips twitch slightly into a small smirk as his hands bury themselves into my hair, yanking my head up, my body following due to the intensity of his strong grip and hold on me.
Pulling me close, my face is mere inches away from his, making it hard to keep myself truly composed and calm while his boner is underneath my burning heat.

Killian keeps one of his hands tightly bonded with my hair as his other hand opens a small draw on a nights as besides the bed, grabbing something from the drawer.

Rope.

"Now, be a good girl, and give me your hands." He says deeply, authority and lust lacing each word.

Instinctively, my hands go right up to him, side by side. Killian showed a soft smirk upon his full lips, his eyes sparkling with desire as they met mine for a moment before he masterfully bounded my hands together with the rope.

"Now, what to do with the excess rope..." he pauses, before quickly reversing our positions. With him on top, he grabs my arms and holds them up against the top of the bed frame. Tying my arms up, he looks down at me after he finishes the beautiful knot.
Juliana naked body, the heat radiating off of him alongside his dominance truly made me weak in the knees, allowing him to spread my legs further apart with such ease. "It's been a while since I've eaten baby... Wouldn't you agree?"

I stare at him blankly, my core clenching as I become even more turned on by my mate.
"Uh-huh." Was all I could muster out as he dipped his head between my thighs, his tongue licking up my slit, flicking immediately as it connected with my clit.

"Oh fuck!" I breathe out loudly, my hands yanking on the rope, begging to be tousled in his hair instead while he devours my heat.
He flicks his tongue again, then changing the motion to circles and figure eights on my clit, as I also feel him slide a finger inside of me, curling slowly. His tongue continues to work, while his finger curls into a steady pace and motion inside me.
My breathing becomes staggered as I try to contain my moans but it becomes too hard to hold them in while he hits my spot with his finger.
"Oh!" I Yelp out, "please Killian, please keep doing that, please!" I beg him, not wanting the feeling to fade.

But then he stopped all together, a whine leaving my lips.
"What did you call me?" He asks, his eyes dark with lust.

"Killi-oh. M-Master." I bite my lip anxiously. "I'm sorry Master, I wasn't thinking clearly." I admit, knowing full well that as soon as I planted my lips on his dick, I was a goner and my brain was off due to how 'needy' I was feeling.

"You know what bad girls get right?" He teases, "punishments."

Right when I was about to ask what he meant, I yelped as his teeth but down on my clit. The small bundle of nerves burning and tingling from his attack, creating a large arch from my back.

"M-Master please!" I cry out, feeling extremely frustrated and hot.

"What do you want?" He begins, "in detail."

I bite my lip, my eyes watching him closely as he sits up a bit, his head leaving the space between my thighs.
But his hand stayed in place. Quickly, one finger became two fingers inside me curling deep and hard at my spot. My legs jolt and twitch, trying to find some form of movement to help ease the burst of pleasure running its course though my entire body.

I try to get out a sentence but barley get out a single word. But rather, soft moans and breathy sighs leave my lips.
"Come one, tell me baby. Maybe you'll get what you ask for." He smirks, his free hand sliding up my thigh, stomach and up to my breasts, gripping one firmly before softly tugging on my nipple.

I try to take a steady breath, hoping to calm my brain a bit despite the rest of my body being a mess. "I want you to treat me like your sex slave." I say softly.

"And what does that entail?" Master questions as he removes my shorts and underwear.

"I-I want you to play with me, fuck me and do whatever you please. Treat me like a toy." I admit to him.
He looks at me with dark eyes, "and why would you like me to treat you like my very own sex slave baby?"

"Because." I breathe out, "I'm y-your whore!" I moan, again as his fingers work wonders.

"Good girl." He smiles. "I can't wait to make your body ache from my dick being slammed into each and every hole it'll fit into." He groans as his fingers slide out of my heat.

I was about to whimper at the loss of pleasure but quickly screamed his name as he slide his dick inside my wet heat. "Oh master!" I cry, "oh my god!"
He slowly pumps himself in and out of me as I wrap my legs around him, but he quickly moved my legs to his shoulders, allowing him to go deeper with each thrust.
I can't help but get frustrated and hot from that said frustration for not being able to dig my nails into his back, and to scratch at him and tug his hair in a form of release for all the building pressure inside of me from the pleasure.

Master moans deeply, "oh baby, you're so tight around my cock. I can't wait for it to swell from being pounded into so I can fuck it even harder then." His thrusts become faster and harder, my boobs bouncing with each thrust.
He licks his lips seductively, his eyes zoned in on my breasts. "They're so perfect."

"Not like you." I say shyly as my body begins to burn from becoming close to its climax.

Just as I was about to reach my edge, Eros enters the room with a grin. "You mind linked me Killian?"

Killians eyes never left mine as Eros approached. "If you ever become uncomfortable, let me know." To which I simply nod.

"Despite finding a way to reverse her spell, I agree to your message. We should try the Eiffel Tower." Eros says with a side smile, one of his hands gripping my thigh firmly.

Eiffel Tower? What's that...?