Chapter 13

Hey all!!!

Sorry for the late update, I promised I would have this up days ago but.... don't get mad.... I was going on a walk and tripped and cracked my phone. AGAIN.

If you remember the first time that happened, you can only imagine my frustration for this go around.

So.... now.... the update is here!!!

This chapter isn't crazy but it's not entirely boring either, it's just a filler chapter so that the next one will be good lol!!

Please leave votes, comments, share and give a follow!!

Enjoy!!!

Over an hour passes, and my body is aching from the multiple full on tease sessions I've been faced with. Getting so close to releasing, only to be left with the frustration of needing to finish.

"For fucks safe." I mumble, Eros' half naked body hovering over me, kissing my neck. Killian, smacking my heat with a small whip like toy that burns with each smack.

"What was that little one?" Killian asks, caressing my heat with the whip.

"N-nothing. Nothing at all." I say annoyed, my eyes rolling past the backside of my eyes.

Killian hums deeply, "Eros, give me a minute with her hm?"

Eros looks me in the eyes, a smirk on his face as he sees my lips frown as soon as his lips leave my neck, "I'll finish you later." He chuckles, getting off the bed and leaving the room.

Watching Killian with curiosity, his green eyes sparkle under the red light, appearing dark and lustful. "What are you thinking about little one?"

"Two things. Firstly, you. Secondly, are you both related? Not that it matters, I'm just curious as to... yeah..." I pause, I sure of how to finish my sentence.

Chuckling, Killian runs his hands through his dark hair. "Oh sweet Rio. No, he's my brother by marriage. Not blood. My father married his mother, only for five years to pass, herself passing along with it." He says, whispering the last part only loud enough for me to hear.

Gasping, I feel myself grow weary, sad for the man who my heart and body has taken a quick liking to without knowing his middle name. Let alone many other things.

Not more than fifteen minutes passed after the heavy conversation between Killian and I.

I could tell the mood changed, as he left the whip on the table besides the bed and grabbed my hand, helping me off the bed.

* * * * *

"Killian." I pause, standing besides the front door of his home. "How to I tell Jasmine about her girlfriend? She cheated with Addox of all people." I say, my heart growing tired and weighted down.

Furrowing his brows and biting his lower lip in thought, he clicks his teeth with his tongue, "you need to be honest, but not abrupt. I've had to tell many past friends the same thing, and with my experience... that's not an easy thing to take in."

Nodding, I take a step back to take my departure, only to be pulled back into his arms, his plump lips crashing against mine.
"Oh." I whisper a moan, my hands against his chest.
Teasing me, he bites my lip before sending me on my way.

Not more than ten seconds, and I hear whispers behind me.
Turning to face the sound, I see a group of teens from my school, talking, and watching me.

They saw.

They saw me kissing Killian! He's a teacher at the school now!

Dammit!

Quickly, I pull my phone out to shoot Killian a quick text, in which he reply's "I'll take care of it little one. Just look over the contract, that's all you need to worry about."

Scoffing at Killians abruptness, I keep a tight grip on my phone as I jog home, not wanting to break a sweat with running.

Every pound of my feet as they connect with the blacktop of the road sounded like little words trying to pry into the decisions I'll have to make.
Contract.
Cheater.

The contract is intense, and I'm not sure I'm ready for intense...
And the fact that my best friends girlfriend cheated... that is a lot in itself, a whole other level of complicated that I don't want to face.

Could be worse.

There it is again.
That voice.

"Who are you?" I whisper, slowing down my pace as I approach the front door.

"Your mother?" My mom giggles confused as she opens the door, a plate of no bake cookies in her other hand.

Shaking my head, I smile at my sweet mother, "I'm just hearing things. Sorry mom." I laugh nervously, "may I?" I ask, wanting a cookie.

"Have the whole plate, I got bored and made roughly feel hundred or so." She shrugged.

"Dad not home?" I ask, taking in the lack of his laughing or frustration towards the tv.

"No," she shakes her head, taking one of the cookies, "the school caught fire. A handful of teens sent it ablaze. So, now he's trying to come up with a plan for the students to finish school while the new high school will be built in place." She sighs, taking a bite out of the cookie.

"What?" I shout, "when did this happen?"

She furrows her brows while finishing her cookie, clearing her throat, "about three hours ago. I thought you would have known."

"N-no. I was preoccupied with some stuff." I say, turning away so she wouldn't see the blush rising to my cheeks at the thought of what I had been busy with. Or who I had been busy with.

"Your dad thinks it would be safer for you to finish the school year somewhere else, he's gotten too many alerts on teenage boys and girls vandalizing school property and getting pregnant because they're high on drugs and drunk. I'm not sure I want you surrounded by that kind of crowd either." She sighs. I could hear how upset she is by the time of her voice.
My mom is the strongest woman I know, so seeing her this distraught and lost... I don't know how to handle it I guess.

"We will figure something out. If I have to be homeschooled or go to a neighboring packs school for a while... it will all come together in the end. I'm sure of it." I smile, giving my mom a small hug. "I'm going to head upstairs and take a warm bubble bath, I need it."

"Yeah you do. You smell like sweat." She laughs.

If only she knew one of the main reasons I'm so sweaty... hehe.... yeah....

As soon as I got in my room, I grabbed a set of Christmas pajamas, red panties, and of course reindeer fuzzy socks, I close myself in the bathroom.
Lighting a few candles, I set my phone up with a music station that plays Celtic songs and hymns, I begin the bath.

"A whole thing of bubble bath wouldn't hurt right?" I question myself, biting my lower lip in thought. "Yeah... Maybe not." I shake my head at how awful that could have turned out.

As soon as the bath finished, I waved my hand through the bubbles and warm water, humming with excitement and pure happiness, knowing that every little bit of tension is about to melt away into the warm bubbly water.

Removing what I had on, I quickly thought about how my mom hadn't said a single thing to me... I'm not dressed normally for one, and secondly... shouldn't she be mad that I was out?
Or does she not know?

My brain hurts... too.... much... thinking!

Dipping my feet into the warm water, I slip on the bathtubs floor, falling into the water.

Laughing harder than I ever have in my life, I prop myself up in the bath, moving hair out of my eyes.
This was supposed to be relaxing.... now it's everything but.

That was pretty funny though. Oh my gosh... I'm an idiot sometimes. Laughing at myself once more, I lay in the bath, the warm water covering my naked body (which may be forming bruises now), and close my eyes as the Celtic hymns calm my fuzzy brain.

"Rio? You in there?"

For fucks sake... who the hell is that?