Chapter 15

Hey!!!

This chapter is a bit longer and definitely sexy!! So warning ⚠️ if you aren't into foul language, or dirty scenes because this chapter is full of it!!

Typos will be fixed later on!!

Please vote, comment, share and give a follow for more!!

Thanks, and enjoy the chapter!!

"Does this mini skit cover my coochie when I bend over?" Jasmine asks while bending down, concern in her voice.

"Yeah, why?" I question her.

"Dammit." She whispers, "I'm tryna catch a hoe tonight and that's not gonna happen if I'm covered up like a nun." She sighs, pulling up her skirt. "So, what are you gonna wear?" She asks, putting on a black bralette and nothing over it.

"I actually don't know. I've never been to a club." I admit, feeling fashionably challenged.  "Can I wear my normal stuff?"

She laughs, "I'd say yes normally, but I think you should go for total sex appeal rather than a grunge pop star."

"Ouch." I laugh, trying not to allow my ego to get bruised by my brutally honest friend. "So, then you're picking my outfit then?"

"I already have." Jasmine admits, handing me a little leather number.

"What is this?" I ask, confusion filling my head while trying to piece together the hot pink leather that looks like a bikini.

"It's obvious. A hot pink leather mini skirt and a matching bra top." Jasmine says, shoving the 'clothes' into my arms and shooing me to get dressed.

Somehow, I manage to squeeze into the so called 'outfit' from Jasmines closet, and hot damn do I look good.
The way the skirt hugs my curves, and the top accentuates my breasts... I think I look like a three course meal if I must admit it.

Somehow, an hour passed, Jasmine made sure I had perfect makeup and hair. She said it would be absurde for my future if I 'met my mate, looking like a homeless hooker.'
Yet, for some reason, I feel that I already have...

"Ready to go? I'm craving food and I don't care what kind gets in my belly as long as it does within half an hour." Jasmine sighs, rubbing her belly.

"Yep, lets go Jazz." I smirk, imagining her downing a whole plate of god knows what.

* * * * *

"Hey um, do you know where you're going?" I ask, recognizing this road from not more than five minutes ago.

"The gps says we're here but I don't see a club." Jasmine huffs, pulling the car over into a spot besides a building painted black with red windows.
Totally not spooky.

And considering the fact that we didn't 'find an adult' like my mom wanted, if we got lost, she's the last person we can call.

"Did you google what the place looks like? Or how to get in?" I ask, feeling my brows furrowing together.

"No? But I'll do that now!" She exclaims, pulling out her phone.

Five minutes pass, Jasmine slaps my arm a little harder than intended I'm sure. "Okay so, someone rated this place with five stars and left a review saying that the entrance is in the back, down a flight of stairs. It's the black building with the funky windows." She points.