Chapter 41

Heyyyyy yallllllll!!!!

Here's another chapter!!

Please vote, comment, share and give a follow for more/notifications on new chapters!!

Anywho....

ENJOYYYYYYY

Killians POV

Somethings off with Eros. I've noticed his change in behavior for a while but it's really taking a turn for the worse.

It's not even the major things that have changed, but the small details... the way he stands so stiff without any slouch, the way his eyes have dark circles around them that cause them to look sunken in... the way he has to take a deep breath before every sentence as if trying to collect a single though or response... that's not the Eros I know.
He's changed, and I don't think it was his fault...

*****

I storm through the halls of the castle, looking for my father. I had spent the last few minutes in Rio and I's room, making the bed and placing rose petals on it with a box of chocolates for my girl.
I hope this little gesture will make her feel better when she comes back from shopping. I know she's hurting. Fuck, her best friend is dying, and she hasn't seen her parents in a while... and on top of that, she saw her brother (who's supposed to be away with his mate) for the first time in ages, acting slave to my father!

Fucks sake my father is sick.

No.
Sperm donor.
I don't consider that monster to be my father.

What father kills his own wife, kills his sons mate AND KILLS HIS GRANDCHILD?!?

Breathe.

Inhale.

Exhale.

Now repeat.

Inhale.

Exhale...

Sighing, I rub the anger and frustration off my face.
I can't help but become so angry with him. It's like a fire that's never been put out, but rather a fire that keeps spreading. A fire that keeps burning, and turning homes to ash along with the love that was inside.
Until... until there's nothing left but smoke and ruble.

Just as I start getting lost in thought again I run into one of the many people I wanted to talk to.

Eros.

"Hey, we need to talk." I suggest in a way that hopefully doesn't come across as demanding.
I have no clue how he will react seeing as his whole demeanor has flipped.

"What about?" He questions, his arms crossing over his chest in a defensive stance.

"Well for starters, what's going on with you? You're not acting like yourself." I state, being honest rather than covering up the truth with a bullshit lie.

He stares at me for a minute, as if trying to remember what I had said. I was about to repeat myself when he spoke up, "nothings changed. I'm fine. Just stressed."

"About?"

"Stuff." He says defensively.

I can tell I won't get anywhere in this conversation. He has built too many walls for me to break down right now, so instead I change the topic to the person we despise.

"I'm thinking of releasing Addox." A total lie, but I say it anyways to see his reaction.

He clears his throat and blinks at least five times in the span of two seconds before responding with some shit I never expected, "that's fine. He seems like a good guy, we should give him a chance to show that to us."