Chapter 18

Hey all!!

I hate this chapter, not gonna lie. But I promised I'd put one up so... let me know if I should keep it...

You see more of the demon side of passion and it's definitely weird and bloody lol!!

I'm mentally in a hard spot right now, so I may end up deleting this chapter and redo it later.

I also ask that people don't say things like how my books are "poorly written" or constantly leave negative comments.
You aren't being forced to read this, if you don't like it, don't read it.
Commenting mean things about the characters or about my writing is wrong and will not be accepted nor tolerated.

I work hard on these books, I know they aren't perfect, but they're simply works of art. They're fiction, fantasy worlds where anything is possible.
They're an escape....

Idk... anyways...

Enjoy.

Comment, vote, share and give a follow for more.

Please let me know if I should delete this chapter and just start fresh without the demon stuff in the car scene. Lol

"Make me." I cross my arms over my chest, looking out the window to 'ignore him' in his frustrated horny mess.
Although I'm in the same spot he is when it comes to that...

Shifting the gears of the car, Killian sets it in park. He then messes with the radio, causing the bass to thump harder and louder, the vibrations sending my mind into over drive.

Damn.

Clenching my thighs together tightly, I chew on the corner of lip as my mind fills itself with dirty thoughts of Killian and myself.

"Can I have Eros' number?" I fake pout, sticking my lower lip out as my eyes glance over Killian's clenched jaw.

Unbuckling himself, Killian leans over And roughly places his hands on my face, his hands finding their way in my hair as he pulls my face close to his.
His lips smash roughly onto mine, as he quickly changes the pace and bites my lower lip harshly, drawing blood, causing me to whimper softly.

His eyes darken into a shade of red, a red like my own when my eyes shift.
"Do I need to stop?" He asks, his eyes lowering to my lip as his thumb caresses my bloody lip.

"Please don't." I sigh, my body frustrated and hot, "don't stop."

A low growl escapes his throat as he unbuckles my seat, lifting me and placing me onto his lap, my lower back inches away from the steering wheel.
Gathering my hair into one hand, Killian roughly tugs on it, making my head move to the side, exposing my neck to him.

"I'm going to bite you little one, not mark you. So don't worry." He whispers as my hands rest on his chest.

"Okay Master." I breathe out, dying to feel his teeth sink into my skin.

Killian glides his tongue on my neck, sending shivers down my spine as his warm breath connects with my skin.
Sucking softly on my skin, I feel his fangs graze against my skin. My hands quickly leave his chest and run through his hair, feeling the hardness of his horns.
Just then, his teeth sink into my skin, a moan escaping me, my body shifting from the immense pleasure.