Chapter 46

Hey all

Sorry if this chapter is trash. I've been struggling with writing it 😂 clearly....

Anywho, please vote, comment, share and give a follow!!

Also, check out my new book 'My Weakness' it's a human/wolf romance!!!

Anyway... enjoy the LAST CHAPTER!!!!

⚠️ THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS THEMES OF SUICIDE, MURDER, GORE, and VIOLENT THEMES SUCH AS ABUSE!!!! ⚠️

Toodles💁‍♀️🧡

KILLIANS POV

I tell Knox about Rios vision, and we both agree that leaving our mates is not an option.

We create a plan in the short amount of time it takes to get to the dungeon.
There we find Addox, sharpening a blade as he walks in our direction, clearly not seeing us, let alone hearing us... which is odd considering a wolf has great hearing.

I swear man, he's not a fucking wolf. Look at him, clues-less to your presence.

Agreeing with my hound, I look over at Knox and give him the 'nod' indicating that I'm going to kill him.

But first, I want to have my fun.

Sneaking up behind the little bitch, I swiftly put him into a choke hold with my right arm, grabbing the blade with my left.

Stunned, he starts grabbing at my hand that's wrapped around his throat, attempting to claw me with his 'barley there nails' that are bitten to the point the skin is raw and bloody.

Anxious tick.

Knox steps behind Addox, as I slowly release him from my hold.

"You have two minutes to speak, and say everything or I will grab those rusted chains on the floor, wrap them around your neck and squeeze until your head pops off with such force, it hits the fucking ceiling." I spit.

Addox gulps, sweat now dripping down the sides of his face. "Okay, okay. It started right before the ceremony that was held for Rio to find her true mates, your father found me after I had been kicked out of Rios room and promised me a position in court here along with immortality if I agree to his plan of being bespelled by some witches. Which I obviously agreed to. I guess they put a spell on Eros not too long ago, but it was way after the ceremony." He pants out, "your father wants a true heir that isn't driven by finding love, but rather power. He wants to kill you and everything you stand for. He wants to kill Knox just for fun to enjoy the pleasure of Rosettes wolf dying and leaving her. He gets off on it."

"What about my son, Kevan (Kay-vin)?" Knox growls out.

"Lucifer took him from his mate while she was in labor. He threatened him by saying he would fuck his wife then slaughter her and fuck bee dead body until she were stiff." Addox says, cringing and becoming nauseated at the last part.

"Fucking hell." Knox growls, punching a hole into the stone of the dungeon walls.

Addox continues, "there's two witches here, they need the bloodshed to preform the last part of the spell that your father needs to become the almighty immortal, and bestow his gift onto others. Like me."

I had him describe the witches, one was a woman with a full Afro and golden eyes, the other, w woman with white hair and red eyes with a single fang. He mentioned that if they die, the spell can never be complete and will have to be redone by new witches.