Chapter 16

Hey!!
So, I decided to put this chapter up early!!
Hope that's okay lol!!

But warning ⚠️
This chapter begins with a sex scene and ends as one. It's pure erotica. There is degrading kinks and foul language, so... be aware that this is very mature.

Anywho...

Please vote, comment, share and give a follow for more!!

Thanks for reading and enjoy!! 

Killians hands squeezed my thighs tighter than before, more than likely leaving marks.
But that only turns me on even more. Knowing that he's leaving his artwork on my body.

Killian blows cool air on my heat, causing my back to arch from the cold.
He chuckled deeply, watching my reaction, knowing damn well he has me where he wants me.

Feeling ballsy, I stare him down and push his head down towards my heat. He simply growled, removing himself from the bed, busying himself at the shelf filled with toys and silk bands.
I can't help but watch him, stare at his built body is dying to shred the fabric that's hiding it away.

Approaching me, our eyes are glued to one another as he takes both of my hands, and ties then to the metal frame. "I left room with the silk so if I tell you to flip your fine ass over, you can't say no."

Unable to come up with coherent words, I nod before watching him grab a small knife And approaching me. Grabbing my top in his hand, he smirks before cutting the leather fabric off my breasts, and whispering, "absolut minunat." Setting the knife down, he smirks at me while holding an odd shaped object.
[absolutely beautiful]

"What's that?" I question him, staring at the black and white marble... thing.

"This, little one, is an anal plug." He begins, smirking as my eyes widen like saucers.

I stop him from speaking, "you want to shove that up my bum?"

"You signed the contract did you not? You picked a safe word, which you can always use. But know that you signed your body away to myself and Eros, it's only fair that we play with our little toy don't you think?" He questions, removing his shirt, as he hovers over me from the side of the bed. "Now, flip over. Ass up, head down." He grunts, flicking my right nipple, the bud hardening.

Flipping over on my knees, I bend down but keep my ass high, feeling anxious yet excited.

"Mmm, such a beautiful little whore." He begins, rubbing circles on my ass with his free hand, the other hand gliding the plug against the backside of my upper thigh. "Who's my little whore?" He questions.

"Me." I say calmly, breathing heavily as he smacks my ass with something hard, kind of like a paddle.

"How do you address me!?" He shouts, my ass stinging from the painful smack he gave to it.

"I'm your whore Master." I say breathless.

"Good girl." He whispers before sliding the plug inside of me.

"Oh." I breathe heavily, "hmmMmm."

"Does someone like the plug?" Killian teases, pushing it even deeper, making it stretch the tightness even more.

"Oh fuck!" I cry out, "please play with me, it hurts so good!" My hands aching to wrap around his neck as I imagine his cock in and out of me.

He chuckles, "want my dick little one?" He teases, running one of his fingers over my dripping heat and lingering over my clit, creating small circles with the tip of his finger.