Chapter 6

HEYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while!
I just moved into my new place so I've been busy unpacking and learning the area I'm in. It's been very stressful mentally, and I wanted to adjust before I got back into the writing scene. My depression has been... a bitch to say the least, so that on top of moving... it makes writing impossible. At least it feels that way.
I'm sorry y'all, I feel so crappy for not uploading, but I need to make sure I'm in a good spot mentally before I write otherwise I wear myself out.
I hope everyone understands!!

Anywhoooooo,
This chapter isn't the longest but I think it's fun. Not my favorite but definitely not my least favorite lol!!

Idk what I'm saying five had three cups of coffee in less than two hours.

So, without further-a-do ENJOYYYY!!!

Please vote, comment, share and give a follow!!!

Thanks!! 🤗

"Huh?" I mumble, blinking harshly as I realize I made up a sexy scene in my mind of Killian and I getting busy in his car.

"I've been trying to talk to you since we got into the car. As soon as we pulled out of the lot, you've been zoned out." Killian laughs, shifting gears as the car purs like a kitten beneath us.

"Oh, my bad. I have a lot on my mind." I sigh, my pale cheeks reddening deeply.

Turning down the radio, Killian glances at me, "what about? We have a few minutes until we reach your place."

Why did part of me want him to say 'our place' instead?

He's my teacher for crying out loud, and my dads best friend at that!

"I just..." I shake my head, letting out a sigh of confusion and pure frustration. "I don't know what's going on with me. I haven't been myself mentally."
Killian simply nods his head and hums in thought at what I'm saying, I could tell he was taking me seriously and actually listening, not just hearing me.

Because there is a difference.

I continued, "everyone is finding their mates, and I don't even know if I'll be able to find one without my wolf..."
I feel the tears threaten to spill, and I cave.

My breath becomes shaky as tears spill from my dark eyes. I cry silently in the seat beside Killian, yet for some reason, it isn't awkward.

"I can see why you're upset. You want to find what others are. Your other half. But listen to me little one, you probably have already met your mate. They're probably just waiting for you to be ready." He says with his deep voice in a soft tone.

I scoff and roll my eyes, "that's bullshit. If they were my mate, they should be with me so we can be happy. I'm miserable Killian. Extremely miserable. I'm a stupid little virgin with a dirty mind, imagining scenarios of me and almost every guy I cross paths with just to ease the pain in my heart and the lack of downstairs." I say, glancing down.

Killian bites his lip and growls deeply, his eyes flickering from red, to gold, back to green. "Maybe your mate wants you to mature a little bit. Maybe become a little more independent with your feminine needs, rather than play around with school boys who fuck anything that breathes."

"Stop the car." I say coldly, not wanting to hear anymore.

"Not happening." He says sharply, locking the doors and increasing the cars speed.