Chapter 29

Hey all!!!

This chapter is super short but its because it has a lot of twist's in it lol!!

Quick issue, to the contest winner, I lost access to my Instagram account so the chapter with your custom character will be delayed, but due to this, the characters role will be larger than planned to make it up to you. So sorry for that...

!!! Also... I know many of you may get into... A type of mood during spicy scenes in my books, but I ask that you dont message me to dirty talk with you and help you reach um... Your bodies high lol. It makes me a bit uncomfortable when asked to sext and all that, so please stop. !!!

But anywho... Please vote, comment, share and give a follow for more!!!

Enjoy!!
(Errors will be fixed on a later date.)

Following close behind my mate's, Jasmine and I reach the front door.
We clearly left Addox behind because... Well... Why wouldnt we?

He could use the 'rest' anyways.

Chuckling at Vixens commentary, my eyes widen at the glory before me as the large doors to the castle open.

Behind the door stood a frale old woman, her hair silver and tied back into a bun, similar to the hairstyles of the 1800s.
"Oh, my sweet, sweet boys! How I've missed you both!" She exclaims while hugging Killian and Eros.

"It hasnt been that long Maggie." Eros laughed softly, hugging the small woman back.

"A day away from my sweet boys feels like a century, especially here." She replies, stepping back from the door, allowing us to come in.
Her eyes meet mine, and a soft smile appears on her face, "you look just like her-," she began, getting cut off by Killian.
"Its been a long journey Maggie, I think we're going to get our things situated in our rooms if you don't mind."

"O-of course darling boy. If anyone needs anything at all, I'm always here to assist." Maggie says softly, her eyes staying on me for a while.

Weird...

Fidgeting with my thumbs, I hesitate to follow my mate's, feeling the old woman watching me. At wasnt threatening, but definitely strange and uncomfortable.

Killian could sense my growing anxiety I'm sure, as he places his hand on my lower back to guide me upstairs, he offeres me a side smile before leading me up to our room.

Eros chimes in, "hey Jasmine, your room is across from ours. That way you and Rio are close by and can hangout whenever you feel like it."

"Okay, just... Make sure your sexations are kept on the quiet side, most nights I dont sleep well and Id like to not hear you guys banging." She shrugs, opening the door across from the one Killian is opening.

"You wouldnt have to worry about that either way, the castles walls are quite sound proof considering the thick stone walls and magic barrier set within the each room." Eros replies, snacking my rear end in a teasing manner.

"Good. That means I don't have to keep quite either...." Jasmine pauses, "when I'm watching a funny movie I mean... I dont have to hold in my laughter...?"

Eros nodded with an "oh suuurrree" type face, causing a giggle to leave my lips as Killian tugged on my hand to pull me into the room.
Eros then shut the door behind him after Jasmine entered her room.

"What do you think of our room? Theres other ones if you dont like this one, but I felt it would be cozy enough to make it feel like home for you." Killian asks, rubbing circles on my hand as he held it softly in his.

Looking around the room, I smiles at how beautiful it is. The rugs alone are magnificent, the bed is draped in cranberry colored velvet, paintings on the walls of forests and nature.

But then my eyes see something vile... Something that causes acid ans bile to rise in my throat. "What the fuck is that?" I question, the boys immediately going wide eyed once they see what I do.

A wolf hide hanging on the wall, its mouth pride open with a silver steak in its mouth.

What the actual fuck?

Seething with anger at the sight, I think of my parents. The pack members in grew up with. The small children in the pack learning how to manage the pain that comes with shifting... I could feel myself grow hot with the need to shift as I pictured that hide on the wall being one of my loved ones, and by the sight of it, that hide couldnt have belonged to an older wolf but rather a newly changed one... A childs...

Killian balled his fists as smoke left his lips and nose, pure rage in his dark black and red tinted eyes. He yanked the hide off the wall, storming out of the room.

Looking over at Eros, he watches my every move and gesture carefully as if trying to predict my next move.

I ask, "who the fuck put that there? Do they not know what we are?"

Eros chewed on the inside of his cheek for a moment, rubbing the back of his neck, "It has Killians father written all over it."

"Is it like some sort of sick welcoming? Or a warning?"

He sighs, "could be... Could be either one."

A warning for what though...

Does he plan to do to me what he did to Killians first mate?!