Chapter 23

Hey alllll!!!!

Another chapter is here!!

Has anyone started the contest? I honestly doubt it, but it sure would be nice if at least one person did lol!!

Anywho...

This chapter contains heavy themes including death, and cancer. Please keep that in mind when reading.

If there are spelling errors, I ask that you don't point them out. I know they are there, I plan on fixing errors later down the road.

Anywho #2 lol,
Please enjoy this chapter!!

Don't forget to vote, comment, share and give a follow for more!!

"Well?" I question Killian, poking his chest harshly.

Killian grabs Eros by the arm, pulling him out of the room.
Addox begins to groan, waking up from when Killian hit him.

"Oh shut the fuck up." I snarl, kicking him in the ribs, my eyes rolling with annoyance.

Killian comes back in the room, grabbing my hand to follow him. Eros stays behind, jumping on Addox's back like a trampoline, causing Addox to huff and groan.

"Let go of my hand you man slut!" I sigh, scowling at Killian.

His eyes soften, "Please. It's not what you think, I swear to you that it's not."

Giving him a 'whatever' look, I follow him upstairs to my room. He shuts the door and locks it, sitting me down on my bed while he paces the room.
"I did have a son. Not with Marsha." He begins, pain evident in his voice. "One hundred and seventy-two years back, I found my mate. My first mate. Her name was Angelica. Things between us moved rather quickly, and we got pregnant only two days after meeting. But then during childbirth, she died from blood loss. Our son barley made it. But then, my father stepped in the room and straggled him once he found out it was a boy. I tried to fight him and rip him away from my son, but he had warrior hounds tackle me, forcing me to watch as he killed my son. I wasn't able to grieve my mate or sons deaths, because the next day he told me to take over the pack. That having a family was a distraction. That I had too much ahead of me to get distracted by silly people."  A tear fell from Killians eyes, falling off his face and onto the floor.

Silence.

Just silence in the room, not a whisper nor the sound of movement from behind the thick walls could be heard.

Killian just stood there in the middle of my room, his face sad and hurt. His fists balled at his sides. "It fucking hurts Catriona. I lost so much then, and I have a fear of taking you back with me when I have to leave. My father has more power than I do, he could take you away from me like he did with them!" He shouted, turning towards the wall, punching it, creating a hole. He leaned his head against the wall, sobbing from pain.

I always thought he was so strong, one to never feel pain... but this is pain.
True pain.

I walk behind him, wrapping my arms around him as his rapid breathing slowly meets a regular pace. "I don't think I have the right words to say, but I want you to know that I love you and that I'm never going to leave you. You're stuck with me Killian Hellfire, that's a promise."

He spun around, his tear-filled eyes watching me closely. The pad of his thumb wipes a single tear from my cheek. I couldn't help but cry as he told me the story, I could feel his pain. His hurt. His anger towards his father. "You're the only one I have loved so deeply, so intensely. So truthfully. Thank you for giving me the chance to tell you." He says in a whisper. "I'm sorry if I lied to you, I just wasn't ready to tell you this. I don't think I still am but I had to."

I hold his face in my hands, "don't you ever apologize for that. I'm just happy that you and Marsha didn't do anything." I chuckled.

"Fuck no. He's a snake. Literally, she has scales when she shifts." He says with a fast of disgust.

"What is she?" I question.

"A dragon. Not a strong one, she doesn't have fire breathing or anything cool." He laughs.

"She does seem to have a lot of shit come out of her mouth though." I laugh, causing Killian to follow in my laughs.

"That much is true." He pauses, "I'm requested to go back home next week. As much as I'd like you to come, I don't think it's safe. Especially with my father being there."
I take a deep breath,  pressing my body to his so the warmth between us can connect. "It will be okay. I have you and Eros, plus I can bring Jasmine. Don't worry, I'm strong. I can handle myself." I smile, trying to be reassuring.

Leaning his forehead against mine, he agrees to let me go. I gave to admit, I am nervous to go, but I'm also excited.

* * * * *

A few days have passed since Killian told me about what happened to his first mate and his son.

I'm currently doing research on Hell, using the books my dad gave me to prepare.

A few things I've read include;

1.While in most packs, a male leader is known as an alpha, both the male and female running a pack past hells gate are known as the alpha. They are truly equal in rank.

2. There are three 'units' in hell. One for damned mortals, damned supernaturals,  and those born in hell (all carrying demonic genes).

3. Dragons, vampires, fairies... etc, exist in hell. Although they can leave as long as they aren't damned there.

And that's all I picked up on... mainly because Jasmine cane over and we've been eating junk food for five hours straight.

"What if you have an orgy with Killian and Eros, plus some sexy vampires!" She screeches, "imagine all that dick flopping around." She laughs.

"Dear goddess." I laugh, taking a bite of chocolate ice cream.

"I spoke to Killian by the way, he said Jennete, the girl from the club, can go with us! She lives in the castle, but works as a maid." She begins, "the only thing she's gonna clean is my puss-"

A knock on the door causes us to jump, making me shove my spoon to far down my throat, causing me to gag.

"Hey mom." I cough.

"Hey sweetie, so I just wanted to let you know that the night you leave, we will be doing the ceremony. I set everything up with food preparations and all that." She smiles, "what are you girls talking about?"

Jasmine shouts, "dick and pussy," with a shrug.

"Oh, well... that's nice. Can't say I didn't do the same when I was your age."

"Ew mom!" I screech, a using her to laugh before blowing a kiss and leaving.

"You're mom is so cute and fun." Jasmine laughs.

"Jazzy," I sigh, "she's a nut. She told me about how she threw up on my dads dick one time."

Jasmine laughs to the point she snorts, causing snot to rocket out of her nose. We both react like little girls as soon as her snot rocketed from her nose, but quickly regained our normal behavior.
"So, how are you holding up? Your powers come back? I'd hate for that bitch to do the ceremony if my mom can't locate another witch."

She sighs before taking a big bite of ice cream, "no. I haven't been able to cast any spells, nor shift. It's normal to loose a wolf temporally, same with powers, but not at the same time. I don't know what's wrong with me."

"Have you gone to the doctor?" I ask.

"No, I go tomorrow though, my dads are worried about me. I heard them arguing the other day about how they should t have let me stay with my birth mom for so long, they think that's what caused it. But I don't know if that's accurate."

"What do you think it is? What may have caused it?" Holding her hand, I ask softly.

"I read that cancer in witches can deplete their powers and strength, and we all know that if a wolf becomes weak, they leave... I can't help but worry that I have cancer." Jasmine admits to me.

I didn't even think  about cancer...