Chapter 22

Hey guys and gals, humans and unicorns, thanks for coming back to another chapter.

Before you begin reading, please know that this chapter has mature scenes (spicy ones) and that there is vulgar language.

In regards to the contest, if you are interested, here are the rewards:
1. Your cover gets featured as the new cover to this book.
2. You get your own custom character.
~|~|~|~|~
There are only a few rules though, in order to keep it "fair" and like a contest lol.
Here are the rules:

1. Rio, Killian, and Eros must all be on the cover. (Preferably in a triangle like state.)

2.Background options- Forest, Fire, or solid black.

3. No words on it, I'll have to fit them on it myself due to a certain font and color I like to use lol... I want it to match the first books lol.

4.Tag me on Instagram at CinnamonStix1717 so I can see the results and choose the winning cover!!

5.Await the results, the contest will be going on until August 5th, The winner will be tagged on my Instagram!!

Vital information, I uploaded images of the characters in my book with names of the "models." You don't have to use those exact photos, as long as they are the same people listed in the "chapter" titled- Character inspo photos!! Plus contest!!
(If you have any questions, ask away!!)

Anywho, lets get to the chapter lol!!

Please vote, comment, share and give a follow!!

Arching my back deeper as I reach my climax, I roll my eyes back as I whisper his name. "Oh Eros..." huffing and puffing as my body becomes exhausted, he grabs my body and spins my around, releasing himself onto my thigh.

He scoops his hot seed up on one of his fingers and looks at me, "wouldn't want to waste, would we?" He furrows his brows.

"N-no daddy." I bite my lip before opening it to suck on his finger, the bitter warmth hitting my tastebuds.
No. It doesn't taste like blueberry pancakes, but it's definitely not the worst flavor either.

"Good girl." Daddy hums, his free hand grabbing hold of my ass, squeezing firmly. "You're ass is so thick baby, I could ram it all day." He groans, the warm water from the shower hitting his back.

"Why don't you?" I tease, pressing my chest against his. My nipples hard and erect, slamming against his muscular chest.

Grabbing the back of my neck, he growls, "don't fucking temp me baby, I may not be the most dominant but I will chain you to the bed and make sure you stick to your pretty little word. Got it?"

Unable to muster up any words, I simply nod my head before burying it in his chest. "Can we cuddle in the movie room and watch a movie?" I yawn, our session exhausting me.

"Sure my little demon, lets just finish up in here. Turn around. I'll wash your hair." He offers, an offer I can't refuse.
I don't mind washing my hair, but when someone else does it, it's simply heavenly.

After our shower, I change into a periwinkle set of panties and bra, lace and glitter covering both pieces. I can't say that I picked this out, seeing as Eros found it in my drawer with tags on them and told me that it's time to break them in.
I put on a fuzzy sweater and fuzzy shorts with matching slippers, all deep Burgendy. Except for the slippers. Those are black and beyond comfy.

Eros has brought a change of clothes with him in his workout bag, a pair of tight boxers, black sweats that hang low on his hips, and a white muscle tee, he threw on some name brand socks and followed me as I lead us to the movie room.

"Want to grab snacks first baby?" He questioned, as we pass by the kitchen, spinning me into his arms.

"Nope." I say, popping the 'p' sound, "there's a snack bar in the movie room, it's always stocked up on snacks and drinks." I say with a smile, looking up at him as he holds me tightly. "Come on, I want to cuddle." I huff, pulling him behind me.

After we go down to the basement, I lead him down the hall to the movie room, smiling as I see it's only us.
Turning on the low lights that light up the other on the floor around the seats, I pull Eros behind me to the snack bar, "Whatcha want? Anything you crave in particular?" I smile, bending down to the mini fridge to see what all we have inside.

"I can think of one thing in particular." He growls, his hands grabbing my backside, rubbing and massaging my rear end.

Yelping at the warmth from his touch as it sends fire-like heat throughout my body, I bite my lip, causing blood to spill from biting too hard in hopes to keep any sounds inside of me that may try to escape.
Though, the walls may be thick in this house, people tend to walk in at bad moments. I'd hate for one of the young pups in the pack to wander in here on something a little mature for their eyes while their parents discuss things with my father or mother, the alpha and Luna of this pack.

My mom has told me stories of her own mother walking in on her, as well as my uncle Eli, the beta of the pack.

I've already had my dad walk in on Addox and I making out, Jasmine walking in at the bdsm club... maybe that's the last of the curse? Maybe it's run it's course and won't happen again, mainly for the fact that the movie room doesn't have any locks on the doors due to emergencies.

Eros chuckles at me while my face reddens, picking me up and placing me on the bar top. "You're so fucking sexy, the way you bend over and your tight ass sticks out." He says, his voice raspy as his eyes turn a bright shade of amber.

"Isn't it nice?" A familiar voice cooed.

I catch a glimpse of Eros, his hands balling into fists at his sides. "Addox." He growls, "the fuck you in here for? Shouldn't you be fucking the next thing that breathes?"

Addox rolls his eyes and laughs, "I always knew you were a funny guy. I just wanted to see how my girlfriend is doing." He smirked, raising a brow at me.

Eros growls, charging at him. Grabbing him roughly, I hold him back, "he's not worth it, don't do something you'll regret." I whisper, rubbing small circles on his hand.

Addox leans against the bar, his eyes looking me up and down slowly as we licks his bottom lip, reminding me of a fish. "I know you're probably mad but I can make it up to you, I can rub your body the right way baby."

Eros goes to punch him but stops when Killian comes into the room, "the fuck is going on here?"

Addox spins around to face Killian, then looking back at me, "why him? He had a kid with that skanky bitch, why not pick a guy who doesn't pop random babies out of girls?" He asks, furrowing his brows.

Killian released a dark cloud of smoke from his nose before grabbing Addox by the shoulder, spinning him around and punching him square in the face mid turn.

Knocked out, Addox lay limp on the floor.
Killian walks on Addox's back, as if he was partt of the floor, and walks over to me.
"Are you okay?"

Staring him dead in the eye, I hold Eros' hand tighter, "you had a kid? With Marsha?"

Killian didn't say a word, but his eyes just stared at me, then to Eros as if needing help with finding the words.

And to think, Eros and I didn't even get to watch our movie...