Chapter 12

Hey!!

So, this chapter is up a day or so early!! Whoop whoop!!

Only problem is... idk if I like it... 😅

Let me know what you all think!!

Please comment, vote, share and give a follow!!
Thanks a million!!

Enjoy!!!

My eyes dart from Killian, to Eros as he grabs my chin. His eyes dark, but softer than his brothers.
"Tell me babygirl, why waste your time fooling around with that little boy hm?" Eros asks, his fingers gripping my chin tighter than before, making me hold eye contact with him.

"I-I wanted some excitement." I say awkwardly, feeling Killian place his hands on my hips, the cool metal of the leash in his hand grazing my bare legs.

"And who's shirt is this?" Killian asks, his fingers tugging on the fabric that rests upon the middle of my ass.

"Addox let me wear it when my top went missing in the water." I shrugged, trying to brush it off like no big deal.

"Tsk tsk." Killian begins, "lesson number one my dear, the only clothes you'll be wearing besides your own, will be ours." He says, gesturing to himself and his brother.

Rolling my eyes, I step away from the brothers and walk towards the racks filled with leather paddles and things that look... enticing.
"What are these?" I ask, my hand grazing a long silicone object that was ribbed in sections, with a button that said vibrate.

"Those are toys. To put it simply little one." Killian chuckles, "the one you seem so fascinated with, was actually one I picked out for you. The others, are more mandatory."

"For me? And what do you mean mandatory?" I question, my brows furrowing in confusion.

Eros chuckles, rolling up the sleeves to his white dress shirt.
Killian running the leash through his fingers.

"You'll learn soon enough." Killian smirks, stepping towards me. "This shirt reeks of desperation." He says coldly, tearing the fabric off my body, my nipples hardening due to the cold wet shirts fabric rubbing against them before leaving my body completely.

Letting out a small gasp, Killian closed the distance between us, Eros simply watching us.
"Beautiful." Killian whispers, his head dipping to place kisses on my exposed chest.

Letting out a gasp, I become entrances as Killian wraps his mouth over one of my nipples, his tongue swirling into heavenly circles.

Being so lost in this feeling, I hadn't noticed the collar being placed in my neck, the leash attached.

That was until Killian tugged on the chain slightly, making my eyes dart to his rather than the ceiling.

"If you ever feel uncomfortable, say something." He paused, "got it?"

I nod my head but slam onto the ground onto my knees when Killian yanked on the leash, "address me properly little one." His forest green eyes watching me closely.

Biting my lip, I can't help but feel excitement, along with this aching feeling in my core... like a scratch I needed deeply scratched...
"Yes... Master." I whisper, my hands going behind my back as I stay on my knees.

"Good girl huh brother? She's already learned the first position without even being instructed... such a sweet, smart little mate don't you agree?" Eros spoke, his full lips moving so fast yet so sexily...