Chapter 17

Hey y'all!!!

Here's the chapter I promised!! It's a bit short but that's due to it being more of a filler!!

I'd like to say one thing...
I've noticed some comments on my first book as well as this one where there is judgment towards bdsm and the kinks within the books.
If you do not like the degrading kink, bdsm, or graphic sex scenes, my books aren't for you. I apologize if I'm coming across as cold, but some people find safety within bdsm, so making fun of those who practice or being cold towards the characters for enjoying a specific kink is wrong. I ask that you do not comment things like that, and simply understand that some people read these books to feel welcomed in the community, which is a community with a lot of negativity and hate towards it. Many people are part of the bdsm community for different reasons, so rather than showing hate, show appreciation that those people found something that makes them feel strong and beautiful.

Anywho....

Please vote, comment, share and give a follow!!

Thanks for reading, enjoy!!

"Oh shit." I murmur, Killian covering my body with a blanket from the bed. "Jasmine just saw us." I whine.

"Probably won't be the last time." Eros shirts from across the room, holding a bottle of lotion and a towel.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Questioning Eros, I furrow my brows close together.

Killian chuckles as Eros takes a moment to find an answer, "I don't know, I just have a vibe. Seeing as you signed the contract, we could fuck you in the middle of the mall and you'd have take it." He pauses, "unless you use the safe word. But that's just for pain or if you're extremely uncomfortable."

I sigh, rubbing my hands over my face. "Should I go talk to her?"

Killian takes the lotion and towel from Eros, using the towel to clean my body off from the sweat and the... other stuff.
He then takes the lotion and pumps it into his hand, rubbing his hands together to make the lotion warm, then rubbing it on my thighs and all the way down to my toes and up my whole body.

"You better stop moaning before I bend you over again little one." Killian chuckles, smacking my ass as he flips me over, only to apply lotion on my rear end as well as my back.

"I can't help it. Your rubbing my tense muscles, of course I'm going to moan. Who wouldn't?" I declare, huffing a loud annoyed growl.

I haven't growled since... since Vixen...

Goddess I miss her.

Killian watches me closely, his eyes becoming a forest shade of green, "So, your dad and I will be having a meeting in an hour about what's going on with the school since Addox burned it down while having sex in the chemistry lab. I think it would be best if I take you to back to the pack house so you can take a shower and relax. Sound good?" He asks, putting his clothes back on properly.

"T-that works." I begin, checking my phone from my bag, "Jasmine is staying with the girl she met tonight. Could I maybe stay at yours? I don't want to be home. Tomorrow is Vixens anniversary and I'd much rather stay away from the emotional hugs and pity stares from everyone in the pack house."

Killian glances at Eros, before offering a soft side smile, "you don't even have to ask baby, of course you can stay. Just make sure you pack some necessities. And panties you don't kind getting ripped." He winks, biting his lower lip before dipping down to my level to offer me a kiss.

Eros speaks up, "since your outfit is kinda ruined now, you can wear this. It's one of the old versions of the bunny costume." He says, handing me a little black dress with a take on the ass.

"I can't let anyone see me in this. My dad would murder me!"

Killian walks over to a locked door, pulling a key from his pocket before opening the door, coming back with a piece of clothing.
"I supply the doms here with extra clothes seeing as some of the subs misbehave and can get bratty with chocolate sauce and what not. This here is from my supply of dress clothes for meetings, it'll be a little big on you but it should work."

Taking the shirt of Killians, I quickly put it on, feeling weird without panties or a bra on underneath. The leather bra I wore was both a shirt and a bra, but this... I'm swinging free.

Grabbing a belt off of the rack of toys, I look over at Killian, "May I?"

Nodding, giving me his approval, I use the belt to accentuate my curves, making it snug on my waist.

I could tell Killian likes seeing me in his clothes, he puffed his chest out and bit his lip while his green eyes scanned my body up and down.
"Ready to go?" He asks.

"For sure." I yawn, walking towards the door, my legs shaking a bit.

"You good little one?" Killian whispers in my ear, his lips grazing my skin.

"Y-yeah, I just... my legs are umm... from when you and um... yeah?" I bite my lip, causing Killian to growl and throw his head back.
Clenching his jaw, Killian holds my lower back with his hand, leading me through the building and to the parking lot. Eros told us last minute that he was going to stay, apparently a submissive was giving a dominant an attitude problem.

As Killian helps me into the car, he places a kiss upon my cheek before shutting the door and getting in on the other side. The car roared as soon as it started, purring beneath me like the last time.
But now it's different. After what just happened in that building, I'm sensitive and throbbing... the vibration of the car only making it worse.

"Hmmph." I whine softly, pressing my thighs together.
Killian places his hands between my legs, forcing them to open. Revving the engine as he does so, he smirks as my head falls back against the seat. "Why are you doing that?" I question him.

"Because I know you want me to." He teases, poking at the side of his head, referring to reading my thoughts.

"Can't you stop that?" I huff.

"I rarely do it little one, only when I can feel how horny you're getting. Like when had dinner together with your family. You were dripping for me weren't you? A complete stranger making your panties as wet as the ocean." He teases, massaging my thighs.

"So? Maybe I was wet. Who cares?" I shrug, trying to be nonchalant.

"I care. That way I know how long I need to keep my head between your thighs baby." He smirks, pulling the car out of the lot.

As we drive down the road, the city lights bounce in and out of the windows, causing Killians face to appear sharper and more intense.

That's hot.

I can't help but to fall trap to my imagination. Picturing my tongue gliding against his jawline and sucking on his neck while I grind in his lap. Imagining him loosing control underneath me... I just want to make him feel good.
"I can pull over little one. Make that fantasy come true. You had that same fantasy when you were first in my car. Maybe you just need some car sex." Killian teases,

"Yeah, I'm sure Eros would make me feel real good. Sadly he's not here." I shrug, teasing him back.

Killian pulls the car over on a dark country road right outside of the city.
He turns the music down and looks over at me, "unbuckle."