Chapter 20

Helloooo!!! Welcome to another chapter!!!

Trigger warning ⚠️ this chapter is smut, from beginning to end and even in the middle. So... heads up.
Hope everyone is okay with that, rather than one about Vixen. Seeing as the last chapter was heavy, I wanted a spicy one lol!!

Please vote, comment, share and give a follow!!

Thanks!!!

Enjoyyyy!!!!

Due to the excitement and pure joy in my heart at finding out from Killian that Vixen is still with me and may be my hound, it took me over three hours to fall asleep.

"Come one babygirl, it's time to get up." Killian insists, shoving me lightly to wake me up.

"No daddy, I stay here." I huff, rolling onto my stomach.

"What did you call me?"

"Daddy. Now, let me sleep." I murmur into the pillow.

It was silent for a moment before I heard the sound of Killian walking around the room in his dress shoes.
"I've been awake for hours, I made breakfast. If you don't get up, I'll make you. Don't test me little one." He says deeply, the sound of his voice sending tingles down to my core. Hearing the soft rattling of chains, my stomach feels as if butterflies have taken it over.

Test him. Make daddy angry.

Was that Vixen? Or just my horny subconscious?

Not caring which was trying to lead me down that path, I agreed and did as I was told.
Not by him of course.
"Good luck with that, I'm not moving."

Killian released a deep growl, the weight of the bed shifting as he climbed onto the soft mattress.
I was about to nuzzle my head into the pillow but became restricted as I feel Killian grab my hair firmly in his hand, yanking it to lift my head. He quickly fastened on the collar he had on me once before, tightening it and tugging on the leash to test my patience I'm sure.

"Flip." Killian demands loudly, causing me to jump from the sudden shock in him catching me off guard.

Flipping over, Killian adjusts the chain leash and the collar, a single corner of his lips tugging upwards in a devilish smirk. "Good girl." He praises, rubbing my breast through the fabric of his shirt that I'm wearing. "That wasn't so hard, was it?"

I bite my lip momentarily before replying, "it was actually. I wouldn't expect you to know though seeing as you're an air head." I giggle, covering my mouth with my hands.

Killian firmly grabs my hands in a single one of his as his body hovers over mine. The scent of his cologne and the small faint smell of cigarettes and whiskey makes me dizzy but in the best way.
Suddenly, a gust of wind enters the room, causing me to face the small open window, allowing the sweet scent of after it rains to come in the room and envelope me in it's beautiful aroma. Nothing smells better than before or after it rains.

Killian catches me off guard as I close my eyes to enjoy the scent of recent rain, his lips trailing down my neck and sucking with the perfect amount of pressure.
"Uh huh." I whisper out, widening my legs so his body would fall closer to mine, his lips sending my body into a state of nirvana.
And all he was doing was sucking and nibbling on my neck...oh the effect he has on me....

"Daddy, t-touch me. P-play w-with me. P-please!" I beg, the aching pain in my core driving me absolutely bat-shit crazy.

"Not before breakfast." He whispers, nibbling on my ear.