Chapter 7

Heyyyyy!!!
Finally, I'm getting this chapter out!!!

This chapter contains heavy themes such as harm and abuse, abuse of substance and drugs. Please read with caution.

Anywho, this chapter is FULL of stuff, I think most of you will enjoy. No... it's not sexy, but it's intense!!

Let me know what you think!!

Don't forget to vote, comment, share and give a follow!!

Thanks y'all!!

Enjoy!! 🤗

Walking past my parents, mumbling my hellos, I walk upstairs to my room and lock the door behind me.
Immediately grabbing my phone, I call Jasmine on FaceTime to vent my questionable circumstance.

"Hey spookaroo!" Jasmine says with glee over the phone as soon as she picks up.

"What?" I question, unsure of her mental state.

"Sorry, I'm just a liiiiitle bit high." She laughs, whispering the next part, "but don't tell anyone. It's a seeecret."

Well.... shit. There's goes my chance at getting some advice or venting time.
Just when I thought I was doomed, Jasmines girlfriend Nina answered, thankfully not higher than the Empire State Building.

"Don't mind her, she caught her dad hitting her mom again." She whispered after she escaped the room and shut the door behind her, closing her in the bathroom.

"Shit." I whisper. "Is she okay? Should I come over?"

I can't imagine, nor do I want to imagine what Jasmine is going through. Her parents have never had the best relationship, but within a few months, it has escalated to the level of physical abuse.

A light sigh passes through the phone, "she's dealing. I'm about to tuck her into bed. With her night terrors, I won't be leaving her side. Thank you for the offer in coming over, but I just got her to stop crying. Her method of coping was to light up, and pop pills. I'm just thankful that I could grab the pills out of her hand because I don't think she was planning on taking a safe amount this time."

Silence filled the both of us. Yet it was still so fucking loud.

"What did you do with the pills?" I asked softly, worried about my friend who seems to be breaking again...

"I flushed them. She hit me because of it, but I'd rather have a few bruises than have her be six feet under." Nina admitted.

"Are you okay?" I ask, on the verge of crying due to the darkness that I can't seem to get away from.

"Yeah, just a few bruises. I'll heal. Healing magic is still new to me so I can only do so much." She laughs nervously through the phone.
Nina isn't a wolf, she's a witch. And an amazing one. Witches have special classes in our school, where they can safely learn and manage their skills with the proper training. If a witch or warlock wants to continue with their training, they can go to the School of Magic, for witches and warlocks.

"I hate my liiiiiifeeee!" Jasmine cry's loudly in the background.

"I-I have to go." Nina whispers.

"Okay. Please take care of her Nina." I beg, knowing that she can only do so much.
If this ends like last time, Jasmine will be submitted into the pack hospital. Which can be a good thing, but a bad thing at the same time.

"Always." Nina mumbles through the phone before hanging up, leaving me with more silence than I can bare with.

I crawl into bed, not even taking the time to change out of my clothes.
Laying upon the soft mattress, my head spins with darkness.